[OOC] [Blue Rose AGE] Voyages of the Blue Rosie

LatinaBunny

Moody Bunny
Validated User
Almost finished. I’m transitioning the dropping off the criminals to the Wardenhouse and then getting characters to the church location, where our heroes will be preparing for a hostile encounter....

I need to finish the church part of the post and proofread/reformat the whole thing, so I’ll post the whole thing tomorrow.

For now, while you’re waiting: Everyone, gain 3 conviction points (or add 3 to current amount), and also level up to Level 3! :D

LatinaBunny

Moody Bunny
Validated User
Do we get to heal at all?
It took some time to go up the path, deal with the dumping of criminals, and get to the church, so I say Yes, people are getting healed. :)

In the fiction of my post, Julinn and Jarold combined have healed Arvini 18 Hit Points before I decided on the leveling up thing, but if she still needs the rest of her HP, you can heal her fully now to fit the new level up. :)

We’ll just say she had a few moment’s breather as they traveled to the church (maybe riding on the horse or something) and healed on the way. ^_^

LatinaBunny

Moody Bunny
Validated User
Okay, posted! We are now transitioned to a new scene: the shrines and Church of the Sea God.

Please let me know if something is confusing or if you have any questions. You can try whatever, like doing a distraction, do stealth, or inspect/observe paths, talk with people, etc, to find a way through. Or confront or confuse the people or guards. Whatever. :)

ajdynon

Validated User
Okay, for levelling up, I'll add +1 to Communication. For my ability focus, I'm tossing up between Performance and Romance (if I take Romance, IC it could represent Julinn's training).

LatinaBunny

Moody Bunny
Validated User
Okay, for levelling up, I'll add +1 to Communication. For my ability focus, I'm tossing up between Performance and Romance (if I take Romance, IC it could represent Julinn's training).
Cool, all of that sounds good. :) Yeah, that’s a nice IC explanation for Romance, for sure. (We can retroactively add in Julinn giving some brief tips in between somewhere.) I’m good with whatever you choose. Be sure to revise the wikia page for Arvini to reflect the new changes. (y)

Last edited:

talam

Smile, smile!
Validated User
I added +1 to Strength, Self-Discipline as my focus and took Tooth and Claw for my level 3 class talent choice.

Top Bottom