[OOC] [Blue Rose AGE] Voyages of the Blue Rosie

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
For level 3 I gain 7 Health.
For my Ability and Focus I will take +1 Strength and the Might Focus.
For my level 3 Class Talent I will take Unarmed Style

LatinaBunny

Suburban Angel
Validated User
For my class talent, since firearms exist in your game, is there a Firearms Style? If so, what does it give you?
Good question! I’ll have to see if there are any ranged weapon styles to do something similar, but I’ll let you know once I figure something out for a Firearms talent. :)

~~
Everyone else: So, is Johan going to charge in for distraction reasons or is he just impulsively going forward out of anger, etc?

Everyone else, if Johan does his thing, what are your characters going to do while he’s doing that?

I wanted to make sure everyone’s aware of everyone’s plans/intentions, so there is no confusion, lol.

talam

Smile, smile!
Validated User
If Johan is going to cause a scene, Angus is going to slip in while the guards are distracted. He's also going to warn Matias and Luonne on what's going on if no one else is.

LatinaBunny

Suburban Angel
Validated User
OOC: Would Arvini have had time to go and get her armor first?
Yes, for sure. :) I assumed the characters are probably prepared for potential problems at the church when they stopped by by the Warden’s office to drop off the criminals (and maybe dropped by the Blue Rosie ship which was still docked at the beach).

Darad Zhall

Half-Boiled Hero
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh yeah, Johan is absolutely going to be making a scene with Arvini. Which should let Angus and Pira slip in unnoticed.

LatinaBunny

Suburban Angel
Validated User
Oh yeah, Johan is absolutely going to be making a scene with Arvini. Which should let Angus and Pira slip in unnoticed.
Ok, cool. And it sounds like Arvini’s totally up with that. So you can go on to narrate how Johan does his thing whenever you feel ready. :)(y)

LatinaBunny

Suburban Angel
Validated User
Sorry, sorry! Had relatives from the island come over unexpectedly this weekend and then some friends wanted to hang out, so I’m going to do some notes and start working on the reaction post for Johan tomorrow.

I’ll just be having one general/generic post that will describe the reactions of the guards and the NPC people around the area, and then all of the PCs can observe all of that and respond to said post.

LatinaBunny

Suburban Angel
Validated User
The post is more of a brief reaction post, so it’s not that detailed. Enemies will react next turn. Let me know if there is anything you want to know about or get more details or clarification, etc.

I still have the relatives over for a few more days.

Wish me luck tomorrow. I’m getting another work evaluation and then finding out if I’m re-hired for the new school year. I’m nervous, but I did what I could, and it’s all in God’s hands now, as the expression goes. It is what it is. I just want to get it over with, lol !o_O:)

Top Bottom