• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[OOC] [Blue Rose AGE] Voyages of the Blue Rosie

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Since it seems things are under control, you guys will be greeted by a pig, who will show you where the missing boy can be found, and I’ll be transitioning to that location, if you guys don’t mind.

Turns out the missing boy is one of the kids being held to be sacrificed by the cult and to be silenced by the Silence (as a loose end).

I’m starting work on the post right now, so I’ll go back to typing it, and will do my best to finish it today. Just wanted to give heads up.:)(y)

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
I’ll be relaxing today since I an excited about a new video game I got, but I’ll be working on the pbp post tomorrow (Sunday), promise. ^_^

Okay, so from what I’m getting, Angus is attacking the main cultist high priestess while everyone else is attacking the two guards that are in the way. Cool, got it. :)

Looks like everyone’s hitting, so I will calculate damage and narrate the enemies’ and pigs’ movements in my upcoming post.

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Okay, looks like everyone’s posted. I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow late morning (Wednesday), so I’ll see what I can work on when I get back. (Thursday at latest, if I don’t get to it or don’t finish it on Wenesday.)

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Sorry, was reading up on the quest for the upcoming future quest and then was finishing up the post...and then fell asleep while posting.

Sorry, haha! *is embarrassed*

Putting up the post now. I’m planning to wrap up this mission in a few more posts and then transition to a small celebration and start getting Johan and any of the other privateers looking for clues on Talori’s whereabouts. Then, our heroes would then transition to sailing to the last known location where Talori was last seen.

From there, we are then in a new quest.

Do you guys want to have a few posts of downtime in between while Johan looks for clues? (And then Johan can talk with his brother on the sailing travel to the new location.)

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Ok, it looks like the PCs got the situation under control, so I’ll be calculating a tiny bit with narration and then I’m going to start narrating the jump to the resolution of this quest and get right to the transition towards the next quest: the search for Talori (Johan’s old friend and lover).

So it will be a long-ish post with a semi-summary and giving a bit of room for a tiny downtime moment if anyone wants to narrate and summarize a brief social moment and/or play another minigame, etc.

I’ll try to keep downtime short, though, since my posting output is super slow, lol.

So, yeah, resolution summary, transition, and hinting at a future opportunity for a bit of downtime, since sailing on a ship for some time can provide some on the travels to the next destination. ^_^

So I’ll start work on that tonight and see what I can get done tomorrow after the doctor appointment.

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
(Do any of the lovers or employees particularly catch her eye?)
What are her preferences/tastes? There are plenty of attractive lovers and employees around.

Some of the more magically-inclined employees can even do glamour spells where they can look like whatever the customer wants. Appearance-wise, though there are a few shapeshifters who can transform their actual skin and shape. Julinn, being a former Shadowfiend, is one of the more advanced shapeshifters and can even look like whatever with little problem and for longer periods of time.

There are some pillowhouse employees who are very good with glamour magic who are also rumored to have some fae blood.

Many of the Scatterstar Isle folks are Sea Folk, though there are humans here and there. Most of the Sea Folk work as fishers or farmers, and the non-Sea Folk can vary more. Some who are Aldin that come to the Isles tend to be involved in magic or merchant business.

There are the occasional local nobles (if they bothered to lower themselves to go to a commoner’s pillowhouse) scattered around as well, but as Catalina has experienced, some noble families can be... somewhat possessive and even handsy (because some do them think they can just own people).

There are a handful Navy folk and Watch officers who sometimes visit, though they tend to come in and out due to then being called for duty wherever else. (Jerrold is not one of the officers to visit the pillowhow; he’s very much into exclusive relationships and doesn’t do casual sex outside of his exclusive marriage partnerships.)

Most people on the Islands are either Sea Folk or from Aldis, since the islands are territories that work with Aldis (though there are local who don’t like Aldis being involved in their island business).

Not much of the other races or residents from non-Aldin places as island locals or longtime visitors, though some merchants and travelers or officers could be more diverse. They come and go, or back and forth during certain times of the seasons for trading, buying/selling supplies, or attending major events, etc.

Is Arvini looking for certain types of workers or just anybody who looks handsome or cute, etc? Does she have specific tastes in partners, like appearance-wise or personality-wise?

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Halfway, almost finished. Had to check Blue Rose and Aldis books for something.

Will definitely finish and post it up tomorrow as soon as I can. :)

I’m hoping to get you guys transition to sailing on a smaller boat (that is still Blue Rosie-affiliated) to go find Talori in (perhaps) a few more posts from now. Be warned: Thar be a few (more) sea monsters. :p Because the sea and all that, lol.

Top Bottom