• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[OOC] [Blue Rose AGE] Voyages of the Blue Rosie

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
I hope everything’s okay, Shawn_Hagen Shawn_Hagen ?

I don’t think Pira’s responded/reacted yet?

And Johan can respond, too, if he wants.

It’s been a week of interruptions for me, lol. I’ll be starting to work on the post tomorrow (Saturday) or Sunday night, then.

Last edited:

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Okay, still working on it. Angus may or may not have a mini puzzle or fight depending on how the post and responses goes.

I gave a bit of extra time during the week for responses, but I will be moving on to respond to Angus and Johan. I will try to give small bits to pull in Pira and Arvini somehow (and Pira may be following with Fera who might talk to Johan), but the main posts I’ll be replying to are going to be Angus and Johan for the moment.

So, give me some time to finish brainstorming and figure out how to arrange the post, and I should have it done by tomorrow, promise.

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Sorry it took so long. Real life, distractions, and waiting for other players to respond and all that.

Shawn_Hagen Shawn_Hagen : I haven’t heard from you in a while. DM me if something’s come up or let me know how you are doing. I hope you are doing okay irl. 🙁I will keep Pira in the background, following along with the mission for now.

A ajdynon : I’m a bit stuck for Arvini, so I’m going to work on your post separately these next few days. But I’m going to need a bit of information. I’m curious to hear what your expectations are for the pillow house scenes and if you wanted to get tied into the upcoming mission/mystery that Johan and Angus are getting involved with right now. I also don’t know much about Arvini’s former lover and may need some descriptive details of what she looks and/or what’s her personality like, etc. DM me if that’s easier or if you want to talk to me privately. :) I want to do Arvini’s part really soon, but I need some help. Thank you! ^_^

Shawn_Hagen

Shawnya the Evil?
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sorry, I've been busy with stuff for the last week during which my computer was not available much, and this has been a long weekend.

I got to figure out if I have missed some level ups on Pira, and then I got to level up which is tough book keeping stuff that I keep putting off.

ajdynon

Validated User
Sorry it took so long. Real life, distractions, and waiting for other players to respond and all that.

Shawn_Hagen Shawn_Hagen : I haven’t heard from you in a while. DM me if something’s come up or let me know how you are doing. I hope you are doing okay irl. 🙁I will keep Pira in the background, following along with the mission for now.

A ajdynon : I’m a bit stuck for Arvini, so I’m going to work on your post separately these next few days. But I’m going to need a bit of information. I’m curious to hear what your expectations are for the pillow house scenes and if you wanted to get tied into the upcoming mission/mystery that Johan and Angus are getting involved with right now. I also don’t know much about Arvini’s former lover and may need some descriptive details of what she looks and/or what’s her personality like, etc. DM me if that’s easier or if you want to talk to me privately. :) I want to do Arvini’s part really soon, but I need some help. Thank you! ^_^
She was an artistic, spiritual/philosophical type who, while not as brash as Arvini, probably enjoyed the scandalous aspect of their relationship just as much, and looked on love and sex as a form of spiritual enlightenment. Her mother, on the other hand, was a very traditional Lar'tyan noble who blamed Arvini for "seducing " her daughter, regardless of the fact that Jashila probably did as much in their relationship as Arvini.

As for activities at the pillow house, Arvini's happy to entertain her guests with her other interests (fencing, singing, gambling) as well as bedroom activities, and if a client can offer her a fun/thrilling escapade, or maybe has a problem she can help out with, she'll probably be willing to do so.

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Okay, looks like everyone responded, so I’ll be working on it the next few days.

Unfortunately, my family’s all going to an art festival tomorrow (weather permitting), so I might not be able to do too much of it tomorrow. I’m hoping by Friday or Saturday at latest to finish a response (for the three PCs at least) and then adding something for Arvini.

Thank you all for your patience. You’ve been doing great, and I hope everyone has been having a good summer so far. ^_^

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Ok, once I finish the errand, I will start working on it.

I’m going to finish up Angus’ part, respond to Arvini’s, and then have Marcel waking up, with Johan and Pira noticing, all in one post.

LatinaBunny

Cyberprep Warrior
Validated User
Almost done! :) Just need to finish up Arvini’s and edit it a bit and check on some details. It’s kind of short, but you know these posts can grow when I check for details, lol.

I will definitely post it later today. Most likely by late afternoon. 🙂👍

Top Bottom