• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[OOC] GURPS Sword and Planet

Kelan

Retired User
Sorry for the delay. Here's an OOC thread, which will be pretty useful.

I'll post everyone's character sheets here. This will also be a good place to discuss changes you want to make as things start to move along. Some of you have some quirks to assign, and I'll need confirmation from Miashara that his skills list is okay.

Another thing I'd like to discuss before it gets entirely too late-- anyone know a good dice roller? The recommended one in the general PBP advice thread appears to be defunct.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Invisible Castle is the second online die-roller that I've had vanish on me. I'll see if I can track down a third...

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Kelan, may I suggest you put links to the IC and OOC threads in the recruitment thread? Otherwise, the others might miss them.

Last edited:

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Is the intro done? I mean, can we post what our characters are doing now?

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Here's a link to an online die roller that someone over in TRO suggested.

I'm not sure how good it is: it seems a bit more complex to set up than Invisible Castle was. :(

http://dicelog.com/dice

Deamon

Validated User
It's definitely up I've been using it all evening in our cthulu tabletop.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hmmm. A crunch, crunch, crunch of something much heavier than any of us. A dinosaur, maybe? :D

Top Bottom