• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[OOC] Lancer: Planet of the Monsters

Graograman

Life on the oncoming lane
Validated User
What kind've action is the tech roll? Can I do that while also executing an attack?

Also, Abigail's gear for this mission is:

A standard Combat weapon - still a PDW, but with plain ol' bullets.

A standard Combat melee weapon - an electrified spike along the back of her hand.

Mythimna Panopoly armor.

Concussion grenades

Antiphoton Visor

Ommnihook.
You're not in combat, yet. Thanks to Ominous presence's crit on the perception roll, you're ambushing the guards - the fun won't start until you take an offensive action that can be spotted by the bad guys. So it's perfectly reasonable to jam up their comms and then jump them. Remember these are normal, unaugmented humans, so initiative is going to be yours.

Or to be more specific: taking this guys out is a joke for you all. The issue here is not "can you take them out?" but "how do you take them out?". Depending on your method of choice, things can happen, like the aforementioned example of shooting explosives into the room: guys are dead, console is too. Maybe you decide to go hand-to-hand, and one of them has a chance to set the alarm. Or maybe you shoot your way in, guards all die, console survives and you get all the nifty info tucked in there.

HardKore Keltoid

RAW Cultist
Validated User
Where do we have to be to attempt fixing the relay? Anywhere? In the central clearing somewhere? In a specific spot?

How many people can use the APC's weapons at once?

Can we choose to move up in the APC and deploy there?

Graograman

Life on the oncoming lane
Validated User
Where do we have to be to attempt fixing the relay? Anywhere? In the central clearing somewhere? In a specific spot?

How many people can use the APC's weapons at once?

Can we choose to move up in the APC and deploy there?
Hmm... I thought I added the relay spot. It's in the center of the camp, I'll mark it up again. You can move it easily, but as long as it's transmitting, you'll have a huge "shoot me" target on your backs.

Ordinarily, you'd need one for the turrets and possibly another one for the launchers. Patching them through your hardsuit's systems would allow you to control both of them.

Top Bottom