• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Oxygen Not Included] Don't Suffocate

Ulzgoroth

Mad Scientist
Validated User
If the ice biome has a lot of sleet-wheat plants, I recommend leaving it alone - sleet wheat is good stuff.
I've always been a fan of keeping as many wild plants in place as possible, and with the new park/nature preserve rooms there's even more incentive.

Sleet Wheat has the bonus that if you do want to plant some, you'll never be short of seeds...

Arbane the Terrible

11th-level Minion
Validated User
Another new thing - I found lead deposits in the oil biome. Not lead ore, refined lead. The bad news is, buildings made of it have a lower overheat temperature than other metals, but it should be good for making conductive wires and such.

Mike000

Validated User
Another new thing - I found lead deposits in the oil biome. Not lead ore, refined lead. The bad news is, buildings made of it have a lower overheat temperature than other metals, but it should be good for making conductive wires and such.
It apparently doesn't have much of an effect on steam turbines either - their "overheat" is about 10x hotter than the point where they stop working.
Don't even try to make an aquatuner out of it, though.

Top Bottom