• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Pathfinder 2e] is the deluxe edition binding better than the standard edition binding?

vivsavage

Independent Procrastinor
Validated User
I'm not impressed with the binding on the standard edition core rulebook. The covers feel like they will eventually tear away. Does anyone know if the deluxe edition is hardier?

Hipster Beard

Validated User
I'm not impressed with the binding on the standard edition core rulebook. The covers feel like they will eventually tear away. Does anyone know if the deluxe edition is hardier?
I have copies of both the limited edition and the regular. I would suggest NOT ordering it on Amazon, because no matter how sturdy it is, it will arrive beat in some way.

Both seemed sturdy enough to me, but the plus for the limited is that it has two place markers and the book doesn’t slide in your hand while you’re reading it. With so much information to absorb, I actually found it worth the extra money.

Jay

Pow!
Validated User
I would suggest NOT ordering it on Amazon, because no matter how sturdy it is, it will arrive beat in some way.
I'll second this, at least for the standard edition. I went through three copies, and decided to keep the least damaged one as opposed to ordering yet another damaged copy, since the price was right for me. I dread to see what condition the limited would've come in. For the record, it looks like short of boxing the book, it's just too heavy for Amazon's standard packaging, and at best you'll get a dinged corner.

Lysus

Unbelievably Fancy Ostrich
Validated User
Mine came from Amazon without any obvious defects. I guess it's just a matter of luck.

Top Bottom