• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Pathfinder: Crystal Kingdom

Yeoman

Validated User
"As far as I could tell the hunter was a hired gun. And the others are just acolytes, low level, I would go after them just to make sure none of the beasties here ate them, or they ran into some of the unpleasant folk who hang out down here, but I think the cult is done. The Renewer was the heart of the cult, his magic fueled what they were doing, and now they're gone."
“Eh, they were jerks and if Pharasma wants them she’ll deal with them in her own time.”

Dweller in Darkness

Excelsior
Validated User
“Eh, they were jerks and if Pharasma wants them she’ll deal with them in her own time.”
*nods*
"They wanted a resurgence of nature; now we'll see how they deal with it.

On another note, those fungal creatures out front - are they still a concern? They seem to have been manipulated into helping."

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
*nods*
"They wanted a resurgence of nature; now we'll see how they deal with it.

On another note, those fungal creatures out front - are they still a concern? They seem to have been manipulated into helping."
"You mean the Vegepygmy?" She says, "I presume they will either move on or die off when whatever magic is making the plant life her resurge finally dies off."

Dweller in Darkness

Excelsior
Validated User
*makes a mental note to ask the elves what might hasten the death of this dark magic*
OOC: So, where are we on the map again? What rooms have we been to, and what do they do?

Yeoman

Validated User
*makes a mental note to ask the elves what might hasten the death of this dark magic*
OOC: So, where are we on the map again? What rooms have we been to, and what do they do?
I think we could use a good long rest to recover magic after that fight. At the very least we need to heal up.

Yeoman

Validated User
OOC: Yup, I'm beat to heck, I'm out of 3rd level and mostly out of 2nd level.

Top Bottom