• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Pathfinder: Crystal Kingdom

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Undead aren't my favorite choice of foe," said Chal, "but better than plants, certainly. I'm willing to take that job."

joeymjr

Validated User
"I am good for whatever the group wants but Mineralite slavers is something we should also look into."

Dweller in Darkness

Excelsior
Validated User
"I may have some history with the local goliath clan that might make that job a trifle complicated, but perhaps I'm far enough from home. And I should begin to make amends. That said, given a choice between slavers and necromancers, I'm hard pressed to make a decision."

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Alright, rescuing the Cairn it is.

After you guys stock up on provisions, you head into the mountains, until you come to a plateau where you find several large piles of stones, and a large cavern. Surrounding the Cavern is a small Goliath camp, with several Goliath warriors milling about, looking pensive.

A large female Goliath spots you, then goes into one of the tents, bringing out an elderly Goliath Shaman. "So, some of the small folk came to answer out call." He notices Kuswa, "And one other it would seem."

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Kuswa
"They are good fighters all. We've faced many dangers together and done much good.

What do you need from us?"
"Before you is where we buried our honored dead. We came here over a month ago to bury my wife, and found that small folk had taken over the Cairn, commanding the walking dead with them. They bear this symbol as their standard."

He draws a crude picture in the dirt of what looks like a skull with a wedding veil on it. (Religion checks).

Mitch

Flying high
Validated User
Queston
"Before you is where we buried our honored dead. We came here over a month ago to bury my wife, and found that small folk had taken over the Cairn, commanding the walking dead with them. They bear this symbol as their standard."

He draws a crude picture in the dirt of what looks like a skull with a wedding veil on it. (Religion checks).
“Small like them, or small like me?”, asks Queston.

He peers at the drawing.

OOC: Knowledge Religion: 1d20+3 16

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Chal waited to see what Jenny would say; she'd lost track of all of the local religions already.

Top Bottom