• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC [Pathfinder]Gaurdians of Golarion: Episode V: Chaotica Lives!!!!

Yeoman

Validated User
PREVIOUSLY

Our heroes were stolen from their lives and homes by the deadly Xeron pirates from beyond Aucturn!

Placed into suspended animation, for unknown years they have slumbered!

But an accident aboard the ship has awakened them, only to find the ship under attack from an unknown vessel.

Seizing the opportunity, our heroes turn the tables on their captors and recover their equipment.

They try to communicate to the strange, sleek crimson red ship, and parley.

But they are betrayed, and the ship begins to crash to the nearby world!

Only through quick thinking are they able to convince the ship's android to fire the engines slowing their decent enough to survive the impact into the red sands of Akiton...​

Which is where you all stumble out of the wreckage.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Shirin
hp: 30/30; AC: 17/t16/ff11; CMD: 19 (20 vs disarm, 21 vs trip)
conditions: None

Shirin gets up and dusts herself off.

"Oh well: any crash where you aren't on fire."

Last edited:

Mitch

Flying high
Validated User
Arial squirms out of the wreckage, her body bending in unnatural ways. She stands, her gold eyes scanning the skies.

"Give it time", she replies, as she holds up a monocular.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Susan leaps out of the wreckage, lifting her hands above her head.

"WOOOOOOO! WHAT A RIDE! LETS DO IT AGAIN!"

She looks around. "Where are we? Is this the Beach? I don't see any water so probably not that. The ocean? No, its the opposite of that.... A DESERT!"

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Kree
"Bloody hell, that was awful. I almost threw up half a dozen times and I don't technically have a stomach."
"But that's the part that makes it the funnerest. The contents of a voided stomach are the truest expression of the crawling chaos in physical form." Susan considers, "Also, when did you get anything to eat? I don't remember seeing a meatery in that place."

Dweller in Darkness

Excelsior
Validated User
"But that's the part that makes it the funnerest. The contents of a voided stomach are the truest expression of the crawling chaos in physical form." Susan considers, "Also, when did you get anything to eat? I don't remember seeing a meatery in that place."
Kree
"A valid point - I am hungry. We'll have to settle that at some point. For now . . ."
*looks at the distant horizon*
"We have other matters to attend to."

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Shirin
hp: 30/30; AC: 17/t16/ff11; CMD: 19 (20 vs disarm, 21 vs trip)
conditions: None
"Where are we? Is this the Beach? I don't see any water so probably not that. The ocean? No, its the opposite of that.... A DESERT!"
"The Desert is the Sea of the Land! It's got stuff that swims in it and you can cross it in a ship! A ship with skates, but let's not get technical."
"Bloody hell, that was awful. I almost threw up half a dozen times and I don't technically have a stomach."
"Really? Wow, lightweight: I almost throw up that many times after an hour of light drinking."
"Also, when did you get anything to eat? I don't remember seeing a meatery in that place."
Shirin is chewing on some kind of unidentifiable pastry-wrapped food. "You guys didn't raid the pantry? That place right next to the bathroom with those carts in it?

"I mean this is really good food."

Last edited:

Mitch

Flying high
Validated User
"Those carts were intended for disposal", says Arial. She doesn't turn away from the sky.

Top Bottom