IC Pathfinder : Guild Adventurers

mindstalk

Does the math.
Validated User
Suddenly an elven Champion phases out of invisibility near Yuck and Malkin, attacking and narrowly missing one of the ghouls!

OOC: Another illusion diversion from Yona. Beats trying to shoot into melee without the right feat. Yona has very recently seen both Champions and an out-of-invisibility attack. She hopes ghouls have special hatred for or fear of elves.
 

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Alita swings around and, seeing Malkin in a bit of trouble, unceremoniously clobbers the ghoul clawing at the deadman - a burst of sparks and steaming droplets of foul blood, and it drops like the lifeless bag of bones it is.

 

Medley

Asking for it
Validated User
Dasten takes the short step to wheel around and attack from behind the ghoul plaguing Frost, his daggers cleanly cutting through the unnatural abomination.

OOC: Attack 1; Damage; Attack 2; Damage: 1d20+8 20 1d4+3+1d6 11 1d20+8 15 1d4+3+1d6 6
 

stinkyfool

Registered User
Validated User
Malkin grins evilly, and swings his newly empowered mace into the closest ghoul still standing.

OOC:
Rolling, but caught on a phone call.
So a 19 to hit.
And massive damage....3
 

Mitch

Flying high
Validated User
“‘At’s yer last meal!”, Yuck growls at the ghoul that bit him. His club is an unstoppable juggernaut, plowing through that one, and crashing into the next one over.

OOC: Fort save: 1d20+5 18

Power Attack, Cleave: 1d20+9 22 1d10+13 22 1d20+9 27 1d10+13 18
 

jamieth

Registered User
Validated User
OOC: Leanna's aim of getting two ghoul seems reasonable given there are 6 at the start of the turn.
OOC: Well, that's what I did th elast round, then. Of course, it's possible one - or even both - of the Tusks I burned was the one our party already downed...

Seeing more Tusks fall - and comforting herself with the thought that her flame probably played some role in that - Leanna does something few Sparks usually do: she steps towards the Tusk that Malkin is fighting and stabs it with her rapier, that's apparently not just a magical implement...
OOC: Move into flanking position with Malkin
Attack (with +2 for flanking); damage: 1d20+5 23 1d6+1 7 and with rapier's 18-20 range, it's a threat!
Confirmation:: 1d20+5 8 1d6+1 7 No dice, just a normal hit. Well, 7 hp is something.
 

Gamble Gold

Registered User
Validated User
The ghoul onslaught is quickly checked as the monsters are themselves slaughtered with brutal blows.

Once they are dead, the church reveals itself to be a modest place, an Angel Temple only superficially overlaid with the symbols and icons of the Skull of Morbius death cult. The building is a simple rectangle with an altar, small side-chapel and stairs leading down into a crypt dominated with lesser Pirate-style tombs.

OOC: Make a search of the place using any appropriate rolls or techniques. You can provisionally resanctify the place by switching the Skull symbol placed above the altar for an Angel item of some kind. Malkin’s Deadman kit will include at least one such item.

It will need to be visited by a carpenter, mason and a score of workmen to make the re-conversion permanent.

Yona can have taken a sip of the flying potion only, with at least a few more sips ready for further short flits...


Frost has been bitten and now frets that he will succumb to ghoul fever. As the party search the church he slips away to the village, buying a horse to dash to nearby Deepwood and a chance of healing. Later shamed by his panic, he does not return to the party.
 
Last edited:

Mitch

Flying high
Validated User
Yuck searches the crypts, wary of pirate traps. When he notices that Frost is gone, he sighs. “Shame, ‘e was a good ‘un. Smelled funny, tho.”

OOC: Perception: 1d20+5 8 (10 vs underground traps)
 

stinkyfool

Registered User
Validated User
Malkin pauses for a moment, looking up at the symbol over the altar. He mutters, "Well, we will just have to do something about that."

He then moves about quickly, searching the church for anything hidden, particularly anything bearing an unnatural taint.

OOC:
Rolling perception +9, so that's a 15
 

Medley

Asking for it
Validated User
"Frost, Frost...did we have someone like that here?"

Though he's somewhat puzzled by the complete lack of any sense of loss, Dasten's eyes do sparkle: if true, a room has just opened up. He cheerfully searches the crypts and graves with the happy reflection that another's loss is his gain.

OOC: Perception: 1d20+7 22, 23 for traps.
 
Top Bottom