OOC Pathfinder: Guild Adventurers

Gamble Gold

Validated User
There's also Ring of Protection, which gives a deflection bonus instead of natural armor but the end result is the same, and swapping items from one body slot to another (ring to amulet to belt to cloak etc.) is a standard, semi-official way to create quick "new" items, so...
I had deflection more in mind rather than natural armour. Not sure where the ‘amulet’ bit came from. Now that Max has mentioned it, let’s make it a standard ring...

stinkyfool

Validated User
Any tips on a cleric feat? I am finishing up my father-in-law's visit by hauling him to the beach, so may be a little slow over the weekend depending on how that goes)

Gamble Gold

Validated User
Please also remember to pick out some second level spells for your daily line up. Some players have a combat and non combat list, but one will do.

Gamble Gold

Validated User
Medley is doing some fine prep here but it feels like he’s a one-man band here.

I have to confess that these weekend power downs take a toll on my interest in long-term play. Is it time to call it quits?

jamieth

Validated User
Hm, I just don't think I can provide much assistance when it comes to mundane equipment... nor IC (Leanna would almost certainly try to think about magical solutions to the problems), nor OOC.
On the other hand, what kind of Knowledge would be useful to know about scrag? I have trained ranks in Arcana, Dungeoneering, Geography... History and Nobility, but those are probably useless for this :)

Medley

Asking for it
Validated User
Think a bit of IC fun without necessarily preparing for a fight will help smooth things along.

Gamble Gold

Validated User
Hm, I’ve kind of let the cat out if the bag... I think I’m sort of burned out on tne campaign guys. Sorry to announce that so soon after a level up, but I think I’m not a long campaign sort of GM.

I think it’s best if I just wind stuff up now, before we get further committed. There are some great players here, no doubt about it, but my attention span is only good for a couple of levels of play. I should have planned a shorter arc!

Mitch

Flying high
Validated User
Do you think it’s just the lull from the housekeeping (arrangements for the keep)? Suppose we handwave it, and move on to the next leg?

Top Bottom