OOC Pathfinder: Guild Adventurers

Gamble Gold

Validated User
Huh, maybe if we got back into wandering Guild mode, my enthusiasm might return.

I could try a final, reasonably long adventure which offers the adventure a proper end?

stinkyfool

Validated User
Whatever you feel up to @Gamble , Gold . Sorry to have been so in and out, transitioning into more responsibilities at work has taken more out of me than I expected. The family visit this week has gone a little sideways just to make things more interesting.

Gamble Gold

Validated User
No worries, stinky, I suspect it’s not just weekend-lag, but my attention span that’s at fault. I drank a bit too much sake yesterday so may have posted a bit more directly than I would normally. Still, sometimes in our cups...

Hm, so thinking things over. This is what I suggest:

-We declare the estate settled; scrag and griffons sorted
-I run an adventure to try to give the campaign some kind of closure
-We then suspend the campaign , with a possibility of future return one fine day

Does this sound ok?

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Family time over Easter weekend kinda slayed me... But yeah, I'm fine with whatever you want to run. Emphasis on want to, naturally.

stinkyfool

Validated User
SO realized I still have to pick a feat (have Aid and spiritual weapon as 2nd level spells- let me know if anyone has better suggestions)...am between selective channel or extra channel- any thoughts? Leaning towards extra channel, but selective does sound helpful from a lot of writeups I have found, but I always get nrevous with feats in Pathfinder...

Max

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Selective doesn't seem all that helpful, honestly...

jamieth

Validated User
Selective can be really helpful... admittedly, mostly when Negative Channelilng. But even with positive, healing the allies while they're in the melee with the enemies has its uses.

Max

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh right, because by default the burst heals all living things, not just allies... I keep forgetting that.

Top Bottom