OOC Pathfinder: Guild Adventurers

stinkyfool

Validated User
Sorry, lost power right when i git home yesterday until a few hours ago, will get a post up later today.

stinkyfool

Validated User
So how far off is the Fist and the mine from the village we were heading to? Sorry, really tired and need to get some rest, have a really early day tomorrow and at least two really busy days until things lighten up a bit. Sorry if I am a little slow.

Gamble Gold

Validated User
I'm keeping the distances vague but the general answer is 'close to this village'. Relevant line in the IC thread:

“The Fist is yonder. Just beyond that crest outside this village. The notes say nothing of the dungeon, except that there is an old dwarven brightsilver mine at its foot.”

stinkyfool

Validated User
Grumble grumble....my notifications seem to have fallen in a hole since yesterday morning, and have to head out for a bit. Hope to catch up later tonight with a post.

stinkyfool

Validated User
Grumble grumble....my notifications seem to have fallen in a hole since yesterday morning, and have to head out for a bit. Hope to catch up later tonight with a post.

jamieth

Validated User
...sorry everyone, seems I haven't been getting notifications on this thread since... since the cart ride? Noticed it isn't dead by complete accident, since it was on the main page as the latest reply in the forum...

update: I assume at this point it's too late to try and insert Leanna into the fight?

Last edited:

Gamble Gold

Validated User
...sorry everyone, seems I haven't been getting notifications on this thread since... since the cart ride? Noticed it isn't dead by complete accident, since it was on the main page as the latest reply in the forum...

update: I assume at this point it's too late to try and insert Leanna into the fight?
Ah, good! I didn't take you for a fly-by-nighter!

OK-appear in the coming third (we just finished the second) round . Doesn't matter what your character was up to ( for now).

S stinkyfool -prepping in advance ... as you can see characters are taking some damage. Afterwards they are going to need some cure spells. You can spontaneously lose prepared spells for cures -see quote from srd below. Pls think about what spells you might 'lose' to provide this healing....obv this will take place after the combat

A good cleric (or a neutral cleric of a good deity) can channel stored spell energy into healing spells that she did not prepare ahead of time. The cleric can “lose” any prepared spell that is not an orison or domain spell in order to cast any cure spell of the same spell level or lower (a cure spell is any spell with “cure” in its name).

jamieth

Validated User
A-and, now I'm getting notifications again. Could have something to do with the recent forums update, maybe?

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
A-and, now I'm getting notifications again. Could have something to do with the recent forums update, maybe?
Maybe - FWIW, I've noticed a bunch of other people also complaining about not getting notifications, lately.

Top Bottom