• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Pathfinder: Welcome to Flavortown

Berryshine

Validated User
"And if all else fails, you can set the clouds on fire, probably." Macsen shrugged. "Maybe an offer to cook for the giants might help us get up there, but I guess the first part would be getting hold of one of their servants."

Yeoman

Validated User
"And if all else fails, you can set the clouds on fire, probably." Macsen shrugged. "Maybe an offer to cook for the giants might help us get up there, but I guess the first part would be getting hold of one of their servants."
Jonni looks off into the distance, quietly whispering, "I've never set a cloud on fire..."

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Jonni looks off into the distance, quietly whispering, "I've never set a cloud on fire..."
"Please don't light the clouds on fire." Frigga pleads, "I really don't want to get stepped on or have giant rocks thrown at me."

Yeoman

Validated User
"Please don't light the clouds on fire." Frigga pleads, "I really don't want to get stepped on or have giant rocks thrown at me."
Jonni places a hand on her shoulder, still staring into space. "I make no promises I cannot keep."

Crinos

Validated User
Alright, you follow Freja to the large lake.

"I guess for now we just wait till they show up,"

Berryshine

Validated User
"And if that 'offer to cook for their bosses' idea of mine would at least get us up there to ask?" Macsen adds, still feeling like he had made a terrible mistake with his previous comment to Jonni.

13thapoc

Admiral FCS War Maiden
Validated User
"This one remembers, clouds burning in skies above Dara Dess as the Guandosh struggled to bring down the great floating city of Brenhines. Its defenses smashing their Cloudships with fire and magic." Shenhua says quietly, almost to herself, her eyes distant, lost in memory. "We lined the rails of the Dusk Lily as she sped away, watching as the clouds burned and the crews fell through the thinning mist that remained. This one will never forget the sight of burning clouds. Yes, yes."

Yeoman

Validated User
"This one remembers, clouds burning in skies above Dara Dess as the Guandosh struggled to bring down the great floating city of Brenhines. Its defenses smashing their Cloudships with fire and magic." Shenhua says quietly, almost to herself, her eyes distant, lost in memory. "We lined the rails of the Dusk Lily as she sped away, watching as the clouds burned and the crews fell through the thinning mist that remained. This one will never forget the sight of burning clouds. Yes, yes."
"See, now you're just getting me worked up to see it."

Crinos

Validated User
At this moment the sky goes dark, as a giant bird, bigger than an elephant, lands near the water. Several Elves disembark from the Roc with spears and jugs and begin fishing and gathering water.

Top Bottom