IC Persy the Vampire Slayer (Part 5)

Deamon

Validated User
"Okay guess I'll go up and check." Kelly looks over to Latima. "Why the hell do they import people for hunting, there's plenty of stuff here that should get the adrenaline going."

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Devon shakes her head. "I- I don't think so. I wasn't looking too hard after I saw that one."

"Thanks for catching me."
"Okay guess I'll go up and check." Kelly looks over to Latima. "Why the hell do they import people for hunting, there's plenty of stuff here that should get the adrenaline going."
" All good."

" No idea, maybe they just really like the taste of people? We are all pretty tasty......less so now with the not showering...."

Deamon

Validated User
Kelly heads up. She's clearly being a bit more careful as the effects of having had no food or rest for some time are catching up with her.
OOC: Dex7 + Acc 4 + roll 8 =19 (or 18 if I have to use sports)

Thane of Fife

Validated User
Kelly heads up. She's clearly being a bit more careful as the effects of having had no food or rest for some time are catching up with her.
OOC: Dex7 + Acc 4 + roll 8 =19 (or 18 if I have to use sports)
Kelly climbs up the side of the cliff. The next ledge up is smaller than the one that she's coming from. Fortunately, it does not seem to be occupied by any more of those bugs. But there is a sort of bulbous, goopy pile along the bottom of the next cliff up. It takes Kelly a moment to realize that it's some kind of egg sac.

Deamon

Validated User
"Oh yuck" Kelly tries to use her spear to toss the the horrible thing over side and away from the rest of the girls. As she does so she hopes that this is the only one.

Thane of Fife

Validated User
"Oh yuck" Kelly tries to use her spear to toss the the horrible thing over side and away from the rest of the girls. As she does so she hopes that this is the only one.
It's kind of a clumsy task - the sac is pretty sticky and doesn't seem to want to go anywhere - but Kelly is eventually able to nudge it over the side of the ledge and away from the others. She doesn't see any others.

Deamon

Validated User
Kelly will continue all the way up after letting the others know its clear to where she is. She'll also be looking out for anything cavelike that the creature might have come from. In Kelly's head things like that come from under stones or cracks or crevices in the garden.

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Latima nodded in response to Kellys information and turned to the others, " So....lets keep climbing....almost there!"

Thane of Fife

Validated User
Kelly will continue all the way up after letting the others know its clear to where she is. She'll also be looking out for anything cavelike that the creature might have come from. In Kelly's head things like that come from under stones or cracks or crevices in the garden.
Latima nodded in response to Kellys information and turned to the others, " So....lets keep climbing....almost there!"
They aren't really almost there. It takes several hours to make it up the next cliff... and the one after that... and the one after that. By the time the girls reach the forest at the top of the cliffs, they've been climbing almost all day. Fortunately, there have been no other encounters along the way up. Unfortunately, they must be getting close to the three day deadline in which they have to reach the portal back home.

Through -and above - the trees ahead, they can see the glowing light that they've been aiming for for the past three days. It's so bright that it must be close now. It has to be, if they're ever going to see their homes again.

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
" Almost home, ladies. But we need to hustle. I do not want to stay here.", Latima quipped.

" Anyone who needs carrying, tell me now because we need to get there now.", with or without cargo Latima began to move off.

Top Bottom