IC Persy the Vampire Slayer (Part 5)

Deamon

Validated User
"We will make it but our best chance of getting through is if we know you guys are already safe." Kelly looks at Ace. "I know you want to help the best help you can give us is to make sure everybody else gets through. You could also organise these guys when you get through to grab anything that you can to throw or hit with, in case they decide to follow us."

Thane of Fife

Validated User
Olivia nods, but Ace still looks unhappy. She doesn't say anything more, though.

"Alright," says Olivia, "do you want us to try to go ahead now, or do you want to start your diversion first?"

Deamon

Validated User
"Give us time to get around the other side and attract their attention." Kelly looks at Latima. "We sneak out badly so they can notice us. We'll yell behind us, get away they're here. " She looks back to Olivia and Ace. That'll be your cue to get the girls moving. Ace keep an eye on Karo, will you? If we're really lucky some of them will go rushing off looking in the wrong direction for you guys." Kelly tries to keep her voice confident.

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
"Give us time to get around the other side and attract their attention." Kelly looks at Latima. "We sneak out badly so they can notice us. We'll yell behind us, get away they're here. " She looks back to Olivia and Ace. That'll be your cue to get the girls moving. Ace keep an eye on Karo, will you? If we're really lucky some of them will go rushing off looking in the wrong direction for you guys." Kelly tries to keep her voice confident.
Latima nods at Kelly, " Lets do it."

She got ready to follow Kelly, and winked at the others.

Thane of Fife

Validated User
Olivia nods. Ace does, too, but she still looks unhappy.

Then Kelly and Latima split off to go do their thing.

OOC: I'm inclined to ask for an Intelligence + Crime roll to get things to go off as intended. That's probably a roll for Kelly, though Latima can help if she likes.

If you think another roll would be more appropriate, please make a suggestion.

Deamon

Validated User
[OOC:] Int 2 + crime 5 + roll 4 = 11 I think a case could be made for Perception instead. :)[/OOC]

Thane of Fife

Validated User
Kelly and Latima emerge from the woods off to their left looking a bit surprised to see so many demons before them. Kelly shouts back behind her (and away from where the others really are). Hopefully they get moving - Kelly and Latima can't see them go.

The leader of the demons steps forward, one hand on the sword at his belt. He looks toward Coach. "I told you that they would make it here. These two are strong." He turns back toward Kelly and Latima. "Turn back. Give up on seeing your homes again. You should have known that we would not allow your escape. Return to the forests and you may live for a few more days. Perhaps even longer."

Coach pushes ahead of him, her pebbly, green face twisting as she peers about, stopping before Kelly and Latima. "Forget these two," she says. "Where are the others? I want to flay Olivia's skin from her bones. She has nice flesh. Maybe I'll make it into a coat."

Top Bottom