IC Persy the Vampire Slayer (Part 5)

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Latima fixed 'coach' with a glare, " Bitch please, I Nivea every damn day...besides blacks slimming and you need all the help you can get in that department."

Deamon

Validated User
"Olivia is probably still a couple of hours behind us. Some of the others kept up most of the way, but by now they're running. I decided I didn't intend to die tired, I didn't expect to get talked to death." Kelly sneers at the coach. "Can you do anything right?"

Thane of Fife

Validated User
Coach scowls. "You see," she says over her shoulder, "what I have had to put up? Frankly, it is a testament to the spinelessness of their species that the adults don't just strangle all of the children in their cribs."

She takes a step closer to Kelly and Latima. "I am going to cut your tongues out and make you eat them. And the only reason you will survive that is because I will ensure that you do, because choking on your own blood is not nearly humiliation enough for what your species has put me through."

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
" I see what you were saying, Kelly. Seriously....this was the level of pep-talk you lot had? No wonder the football team sucks."

Latima tapped her machete against her leg, " Anyway, you gonna gab all day. We've already got a fair collection of heads in my bag here but I'm happy to add some more."

She suddenly lifted the machete and swung at 'coach'.

OOC: Dex 2 + Get Med 3 + Roll 9 + DP 10 = 24

Deamon

Validated User
"Oh yeah she was totally useless as a coach and by the look of it as a fighter." Kelly moves quickly and lightly to the side so she and Latima can catch the coach between them if she comes close enough. When Latima moves forward to hit the coach Kelly dodges in and tries to trip her with the spear.

Thane of Fife

Validated User
Latima springs suddenly forward and lashes out with the machete. Unfortunately, Coach's pebbly green skin is pretty tough, and the machete rasps along it rather than spilling her guts, but it's still enough to send her backwards, knocking her down when she trips over Kelly's spear. She looks stunned but says nothing.

Behind her, the other demons draw their weapons. They don't seem to be in any rush to help Coach; their leader even laughs as Latima and Kelly begin to take her apart.

OOC: Strength 8 * 3 = 24 + 7 = 31 - 10 (Armor) = 21 * 2 (Slash/Stab) = 42 damage

Deamon

Validated User
Kelly snaps the spear back and tries to impale the coach with it.
OOC: the dice hates me dex 7 + gm 4 + roll 1 = 12

Damian May

Apex Predator
Validated User
Latima grunted and tried to shove the machete up under the coachs jaw into her soft palate....

OOC: Dex 2 + Get Med 3 + Roll 6 + DP 10 = 21

And if I'm correct, I'm now down to my last 2 DPs

Top Bottom