• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

Photoshop a game that doesn't, or maybe shouldn't, exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Settembrini

Banned
Very good RPG writers. Rebecca Borgstrom is probably best known for Nobilis, her work on Exalted and Weapons of the Gods.
:eek:
Ehh...
not everyone likes her. If you like to actually play a game instead of reading c-class would be novelist drivel, stay clear of her.

Vargo Teras

Validated User
Settembrini said:
Ehh...
not everyone likes her. If you like to actually play a game instead of reading c-class would be novelist drivel, stay clear of her.
Even those who don't like her usually know not to launch what's very close to a personal attack. I'd advise learning from their example, or the next time you see something like this, it may be in angry-looking red mod text.

Corinthi

IPlay
Validated User
Settembrini said:
Ehh...
Actually, I've successfully played a number of her games, not including Exalted, which seems a wee bit popular around these parts.

Did you take a correspondence course on how to be passive aggressive or something?

Edit: Reported, incidently. It really won't kill you to try to inject civility into your posts.

Settembrini

Banned
If something is crap, I call it crap.
I think FATAL is crap.
I think Rifts rules are crap.
I think Borgstrom is a would-be-novelist.
See?
No PA there It´s just opinion. I haven´t read anything against that. Now BTT.:mad:
PA is: Settembrini is a moron.
That´s a PA.

Coyote's Own

RPG.net's friendly neighborhood Nuwisha.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Settembrini said:
Ehh...
You know that she's a poster on this forum?

Settembrini

Banned
Let´s get BTT. No point in repeating old stuff. Especially if protecting here is what you really want. Let´s move on. Not everybody likes her, OK. Not everybody likes me. Tough luck. As somebody asked about here there should be at least two opinions. Move on.

Corinthi

IPlay
Validated User
Settembrini said:
If something is crap, I call it crap.
I think FATAL is crap.
I think Rifts rules are crap.
I think Borgstrom is a would-be-novelist.
See?
No PA there It´s just opinion. I haven´t read anything against that. Now BTT.:mad:
PA is: Settembrini is a moron.
That´s a PA.
BTT? Just curious as to what that stands for.

And hurtful 'opinions' are still personal attacks when directed against a board member. Especially when you lump said board member into the same category as FATAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom