• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Photoshop] Rpg motivational posters [NSFW] The Thread Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelius

Sad platypus
Oh man, whoever doesn't want to pilot an X-WIng needs a psychiatrist. And the millenium Falcon? That's my favorite. Even the B-Wing with its odd shape is astonishingly beautiful!. Star Wars is the sci-fi work with the most beautiful ships! They're not shapeless chunkcs of metal and tubes. And it doesn't limit to fighters and small transports, the Corellian Corvettes, the Star Destroyers, Calamari Cruisers.... they're all beautiful!. Only in the phantom menace appears that pink panther snack shaped transport which is the only bad looking I've seen. But the only real disappointment I had was that in epIII there wasn't any Z-95 Headhunter. I thought they were the standard republic fighter that was substituted by the X-Wing.

See more Sci-Fi...

Oh, and the Headhunter was just a cheap ass fighter which happened to become somewhat popular. So the Empire asked them to build another fighter which they could use, but the rebels stole the plans before completion.

Ashadar Shan

Duly Deputized Shikari
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I notice a distinct lack of a certain awesome type of ship...

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow

Cailet

Validated User
Just to join the running trend...

Images are all renders from the EVE client maxed out and with some serious effort put in so I have to credit Ceekt of the Scrapheap Challenge community for all these. He's trying to render all the ships of EVE but so far he's mainly done Capitals and the odd Battleship.

Just for scale here's a Ragnarok class Titan, a Providence class Transport and a Velator newbie ship.

Chiron

Validated User
Personally I've always preffered Homeworlds ships...

Challenge!

(These really are the best images I can find, how the mighty have fallen :()

Democritus

One Roll Monkey
Validated User
Images are all renders from the EVE client maxed out and with some serious effort put in so I have to credit Ceekt of the Scrapheap Challenge community for all these. He's trying to render all the ships of EVE but so far he's mainly done Capitals and the odd Battleship.
Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom