• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Photoshop] Rpg motivational posters [NSFW] The Thread Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cultist of Sooty

Validated User
Um... Hate to break it to you, but "Runcible" is another name for a spork. Always has been.
And they're all using it wrong! Grrr. Pedantry attack ho!

The runcible spoon comes from Edward Lear's nonsense verse, most famously in the Owl and the Pussycat:

They dined on mince and slices of quince,
which they ate with a runcible spoon

And here is Edward Lear's own drawing of The Dolomphious Duck:

who caught Spotted Frogs for her dinner
with a Runcible Spoon.

In which we see what a runcible spoon looks like. He also made reference in other poems to runcible hats, cats and various other things runcible that I don't recall offhand.

Grumble, grumble, spork, grumble, grumble, mutter. And to think they dared to call me mad at the Academy...

ShanG

青铜时代的中&#
Validated User
In which we see what a runcible spoon looks like. He also made reference in other poems to runcible hats, cats and various other things runcible that I don't recall offhand.
So this is a Runcible Gun, to go with the Runcible Spoon and the Runcible Hat. Right?

Rhogart

Just Another Dragon
Had to post a poster on the 'ships' theme...

Yeah, an X-wing would be fun to run around in, but I prefer a REAL challenge. I drive a tractor-trailer through the narrow streets of Baltimore on a regular basis. So, yeah, it'd be fun to flit around in a gnat from time to time, but for a TRUE blast, you need a capitol ship.

(source, GIS "star blazers")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom