• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Photoshop] Rpg motivational posters [NSFW] The Thread Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzardborn

Hiding in a snowdrift
Validated User
May be my age, but I always wanted a Viper from the Original BSG. I can't even find a picture of one on the web. It's all NuBSG crap.

FeudalMan

Retired User
Ingram or Incom?

Damn, I knew there was something that didn't quite sound right in the original image footnote. I was unsure and was didn't open the game to see it from the real source, just was left with the feeling of wrongness.

---

Who said I don't know those other ships?. Some are pretty too, but not as pretty, most aren't pretty though they're just not bad. Still, I was rather thinking on terms up to ROTJ time. But even if we go over all of them, SW still wins, almost any SW is more beautiful than any from serenity or firefly or BSG, which have some nice spaceships, too. And none of the others can offer more than 20 beutiful ships like SW does.

----

And in response to the original:
TIE Interceptor

OMGOMGOMG!! That's my all time favorite fighter to pilot!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom