Pictures of your dice?

GoldenApe

Pretty Pink Prince(ss)
Validated User
Anyone have any nifty dice they want to show off, or just pictures of their dice collection?

My relic dice. They were given to me by a friend in my gaming group before I moved away. They're one year older than I am.

And just some more of my regular dice, spread out for a game of D&D yesterday. That central D6 actually has a skull where the 1 should be, but it was inked on so it's faded over the years.

DeBracy

Validated User
Everything in a bunch. The white d8 is marked out because it wasn't mine. Accidentally got it home after some session and then spotted it in the picture after taking it; at the time I did't have any set in the color. It has been safely returned. :)

Freejack

Weirdo Freak
RPGnet Member
Validated User
While I've picked up a few additional boxes of dice, here's the most recent picture sans those new ones.

From the front

From the rear

Edit: The white ones next to the red box glow in the dark and the four dice next to the blue one were sold as a bracelet as was described in Andre Norton's Quag Keep.

A chainmail dice bag I made from two kits many years ago.

My wife walked by while I was getting the pictures and said she'd love to take them and mosaic them into a nice decign :eek:

:)

Carl

Last edited:
Top Bottom