• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Poisoned Honey: A Requiem for the Gods Sidequest

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Poisoned Honey

Poisoned Honey is a sidequest to Requiem for the Gods, set in the Mesoamerican world of Kaab Lu'um, the Honeyed Lands. Recruitment is closed; I am not looking for new players.
@annakimly will be playing Anna Kimly.
@RainbowSparkle91 will be playing Madeline Winter.
@shadowsaint007 will be playing Aress Cuilhru.
@BunBun299 will be playing Rikku Akemi.

@Elfwine is also welcome to join, but no pressure.

This RP concerns the so-called Circlemarked, those survivors (or more accurately, those mysteriously resurrected after death) of dead worlds, what fate has in store for them, and what happens when they turn aside from their destiny. There will be intrigue, blood, mysteries and adventure.

The adventure begins when Anna Kimly and Madeline Winter, kitsune fire sorceress and snow leopard bard, depart the land of Summer in the world of Faraenyl, traveling through a portal to an unknown destination. What will they encounter there, in this new world? Friends, foes, monsters, magic? Only time will tell.

IC thread coming soon.

Last edited:

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
Looking forward to this and looking forward to what you have planned for Kaab Lu'um. Again, if you need any info on Mesoamercia the big thick The Complete Illustrated History Aztec and Maya is on my bookshelf nearby

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Rikku looks good. I count eight advances, and I'd like her to have 6, so if you could trim a couple of things she'll be good to go.

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
Hey Talisman, you may need to edit the tags for this or the IC/OOC for the main thread, since I just noticed that some have Requiem of the Gods rather than Requiem for the Gods.

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
if anyone wants elaboration on what im blabbing about in the sblock in the IC thread then please let me know and if enough people are interested i'll actually stop procrastinating and go work on/finish the Story about Anna

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
Hey [MENTION=167661]Talisman[/MENTION], did the speaker of the town forget to answer Anna's question about the knife they got from the bird people?

Top Bottom