• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Poisoned Honey: A Requiem for the Gods Sidequest

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
anna is at the door of the barn, 'inside' I guess... and she is throwing a wall of flame in the general direction of the birds and the field in general.

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Just to make things clear: if you march up to the gates of the city and challenge Lili, the Eagle Warriors will arrest you. If that's what you want, go for it, but I want to make sure there's no misunderstandings.

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
I figured as much... anna's just fired up... no time-skip needed tali… was thinking the others would keep persuading her for a better method...

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
Madeline's not immediately sure what an easier way into the city would be right now. It'd be a bit different if Anna and Madeline were human, or they were entering a city full of anthro folk, but Madeline doesn't think sneaking would work as readily.

shadowsaint007

So bear-y glad!
Validated User
In which case, Aress and Rikku would have better luck sneaking in. Doesn't have to be pretending to be human, they can scamper across rooftops and around alleyways. After that, they can report back, maybe snatch a few supplies (and loot) along the way.

Top Bottom