• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Poisoned Honey: A Requiem for the Gods Sidequest

BunBun299

Killer Rabbit
Validated User
Madeline freezes for a moment, then hesitantly calls back out "Whose there? Show yourself!" Her hand quickly reaches for her pistol, drawing it out and cocking it as she kept herself at the ready. With Anna weakened, she wasn't going to take chances.
"Hello," Rikku steps up to the pair. And is surprised to see a cat woman and a girl with tails.... a Kitsune? leaning on the cat woman. She puts her hands up to show she means no harm when she sees the cat woman holding a gun. "My name is Rikku. Are you all right?" she asks, seeing the state the Kitsune girl was in. "And can either of you tell me where we are? I seem to be very lost."
 

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
"Hello," Rikku steps up to the pair. And is surprised to see a cat woman and a girl with tails.... a Kitsune? leaning on the cat woman. She puts her hands up to show she means no harm when she sees the cat woman holding a gun. "My name is Rikku. Are you all right?" she asks, seeing the state the Kitsune girl was in. "And can either of you tell me where we are? I seem to be very lost."
she looks at the woman's dress, noting how... oddly familiar to her own home's clothing it actually is... as well as the odd note of recognition in the girls looks at her, like its not the first time she's seen a creature like anna... "no..." Anna squeaks out meekly, looking at Rikku… she was unarmed and she was friendly... "we're... lost too... I think.... its called... something to do.. with honey?" She says, having a hard time focusing or thinking in her state... "you're... alone?" she asks politely as she leans the rest of her weight on Madeline, hoping the poor snow leopard would forgive her for being such a heinous worthless burden...
 
Last edited:

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
"Hello," Rikku steps up to the pair. And is surprised to see a cat woman and a girl with tails.... a Kitsune? leaning on the cat woman. She puts her hands up to show she means no harm when she sees the cat woman holding a gun. "My name is Rikku. Are you all right?" she asks, seeing the state the Kitsune girl was in. "And can either of you tell me where we are? I seem to be very lost."
Madeline slowly lowers her pistol, though she doesn't put it away. "I have no idea where we are... other than some kind of jungle. And I'm fine, but my mate is... well, she's not doing alright, but I'm not entirely sure what's wrong."

She had a guess, but wanted to find someplace safe for the evening first.
she looks at the woman's dress, noting how... oddly familiar to her own home's clothing it actually is... as well as the odd note of recognition in the girls looks at her, like its not the first time she's seen a creature like anna... "no..." Anna squeaks out meekly, looking at Rikku… she was unarmed and she was friendly... "we're... lost too... I think.... its called... Khab… luum?" She says, having a hard time focusing or thinking in her state... "you're... alone?" she asks politely as she leans the rest of her weight on Madeline, hoping the poor snow leopard would forgive her for being such a heinous worthless burden...
OOC: FYI Anna, I don't think either of us know the place's name yet.


Madeline holds Anna and rubs her back as soothingly as she can as she tries her best to comfort the multi-tailed fox.
 

BunBun299

Killer Rabbit
Validated User
she looks at the woman's dress, noting how... oddly familiar to her own home's clothing it actually is... as well as the odd note of recognition in the girls looks at her, like its not the first time she's seen a creature like anna... "no..." Anna squeaks out meekly, looking at Rikku… she was unarmed and she was friendly... "we're... lost too... I think.... its called... Khab… luum?" She says, having a hard time focusing or thinking in her state... "you're... alone?" she asks politely as she leans the rest of her weight on Madeline, hoping the poor snow leopard would forgive her for being such a heinous worthless burden...
Madeline slowly lowers her pistol, though she doesn't put it away. "I have no idea where we are... other than some kind of jungle. And I'm fine, but my mate is... well, she's not doing alright, but I'm not entirely sure what's wrong."

She had a guess, but wanted to find someplace safe for the evening first.


OOC: FYI Anna, I don't think either of us know the place's name yet.


Madeline holds Anna and rubs her back as soothingly as she can as she tries her best to comfort the multi-tailed fox.
"Yes, I'm quite alone," Rikku says. "I think I remember.... something impossible," she shutters at the memory of things ending, it had to be some kind of nightmare, "then I woke up in this ruined town over there," she points her thumb back over her shoulder, "and you two are the first people I've seen."
 

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
"Yes, I'm quite alone," Rikku says. "I think I remember.... something impossible," she shutters at the memory of things ending, it had to be some kind of nightmare, "then I woke up in this ruined town over there," she points her thumb back over her shoulder, "and you two are the first people I've seen."
Madeline blinks at this. "There's a ruined town nearby?" She works to help Anna up, craning her neck and trying to check out the area that this Rikku girl spoke of. A ruined town, while a bit creepy, would likely be able to offer some sanctuary til morning.
 

BunBun299

Killer Rabbit
Validated User
Madeline blinks at this. "There's a ruined town nearby?" She works to help Anna up, craning her neck and trying to check out the area that this Rikku girl spoke of. A ruined town, while a bit creepy, would likely be able to offer some sanctuary til morning.
"Not much there now," Rikku says. "The occasional chimney is still standing, or a wall here or there. That's about it."
 

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
"Not much there now," Rikku says. "The occasional chimney is still standing, or a wall here or there. That's about it."

its more... than nothing" Anna mumbles meekly as she slumps on Madeline... "need...to...find a place... to recover..." she says with a meek sigh of defeat... even to the outsider Rikku she's visibly weakened, her tails totally limp behind her, to the point she'd be unable to even stand without Madeline...
 

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
"Not much there now," Rikku says. "The occasional chimney is still standing, or a wall here or there. That's about it."
its more... than nothing" Anna mumbles meekly as she slumps on Madeline... "need...to...find a place... to recover..." she says with a meek sigh of defeat... even to the outsider Rikku she's visibly weakened, her tails totally limp behind her, to the point she'd be unable to even stand without Madeline...
Madeline nods at this, looking to this Rikku as she asks "Think you can help? We need a place to stay for the night, and the sooner we get a roof over our heads the sooner my mate here can recover from our trip here."

With or without her help, Madeline would start for the ruined city, looking for a house with a good enough roof that they could make camp there.
 

shadowsaint007

So bear-y glad!
Validated User
Aress watches the three girls from a distance. She ponders the merits of walking up to them, but figures they'd be coming this way. Better to take a few seconds to try and find something in here. She highly doubts there's going to be any food; the place seems to have been abandoned long enough for nature to reclaim it. Still, maybe she'd get lucky and find some edible fruit, or even a source of fresh water...
 

BunBun299

Killer Rabbit
Validated User
Madeline nods at this, looking to this Rikku as she asks "Think you can help? We need a place to stay for the night, and the sooner we get a roof over our heads the sooner my mate here can recover from our trip here."

With or without her help, Madeline would start for the ruined city, looking for a house with a good enough roof that they could make camp there.
Rikku nods and steps to the Kitsune's other side, and gets her other arm over her shoulder, splitting her weight between the two of them. "Hopefully I missed something," she says as they make their way back to the ruined town.
 
Top Bottom