• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Poisoned Honey: A Requiem for the Gods Sidequest

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
Anna sighs and stops... throwing her arms up... "You don't.... you don't know her..." she mumbles "not like I do..." she looks to her companions.... "I'm.... afraid... I just.... want to get it over with.... because.... ive never been as strong as her... and now... she may have possessed... or even subsumed a powerful sorceress..." the twitching if her ears and tails betrays the truth behind her words...
 

BunBun299

Killer Rabbit
Validated User
Rikku considers Aress' words. "I admit, I prefer a stand up fight. But there is something to be said here for sneaking. I'll abstain on voting here. So we have one for blasting the gate, one for sneaking. I guess that leaves Madeline?"
 

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
"At which part, the guards grab you, toss us in jail and give you to Lili for whatever reason. Yeah, real genius plan there," Aress scoffs. "Look, if we march up to the gate, everyone will see us, and we'd be in trouble really quick with the guards.

"The other option is to wait until dark, and sneak in. And trust me, they won't know where we'll come from. We do this right, Lili won't see us until we're right behind her."
Rikku considers Aress' words. "I admit, I prefer a stand up fight. But there is something to be said here for sneaking. I'll abstain on voting here. So we have one for blasting the gate, one for sneaking. I guess that leaves Madeline?"
Madeline frowns, considering what's been said. "To be honest, I still think sneaking in won't work. Two of us are distinct and are going to be difficult to keep hidden from sight even in the shadows of the evening in a city that sounds like it's on alert. The only way I'd be content with trying to sneak in is if we could find a secret way into the city... as otherwise, we'd have to try and scale the walls."
 

shadowsaint007

So bear-y glad!
Validated User
Anna sighs and stops... throwing her arms up... "You don't.... you don't know her..." she mumbles "not like I do..." she looks to her companions.... "I'm.... afraid... I just.... want to get it over with.... because.... ive never been as strong as her... and now... she may have possessed... or even subsumed a powerful sorceress..." the twitching if her ears and tails betrays the truth behind her words...
"And you're just going to let her win?" Aress replies in disgust. "We came all the way here and now we're going to be stymied by your evil sister, and just hand you over? What guarantees she won't try to kill the rest of us while she's at it?"
Rikku considers Aress' words. "I admit, I prefer a stand up fight. But there is something to be said here for sneaking. I'll abstain on voting here. So we have one for blasting the gate, one for sneaking. I guess that leaves Madeline?"
Madeline frowns, considering what's been said. "To be honest, I still think sneaking in won't work. Two of us are distinct and are going to be difficult to keep hidden from sight even in the shadows of the evening in a city that sounds like it's on alert. The only way I'd be content with trying to sneak in is if we could find a secret way into the city... as otherwise, we'd have to try and scale the walls."
"So you're with Anna on this?" Aress replies in disbelief. "You're going to go up to the gates and try to talk to her evil sister, the one that tried to hex us and seemed really mad at you when you interfered? That it?

"Look, unless you have an actual plan for getting us inside, we need an answer. If you girls are too scared of going in, no big problem. I'll sneak in. Sure, I'm paler than these folks, but I've been sneaking around for a good chunk of my life. I can handle this. If you want, I'll scout out the town, and try to find a way in. That sound good?"
 

BunBun299

Killer Rabbit
Validated User
"I don't think that's really the idea," Rikku says. "More like, we march up, Anna starts blasting, I start punching, Madeline starts magic singing and swinging her sword, you start swinging that club thing you've got.

"Odds are, Lili already knows we're here. Moving now might mean we don't give her any more time to prepare. And if you sneak in alone and get caught, we might not know for hours, and we're down one woman on the assault plan."
 

shadowsaint007

So bear-y glad!
Validated User
"How about we find a smuggler's entrance, ensuring that at least we're not stuck on the walls when reinforcements come?" Aress replies. We wait till night, I sneak in, open a gate or find an entrance, and then we start swinging, taking people by surprise?"
 

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
"And you're just going to let her win?" Aress replies in disgust. "We came all the way here and now we're going to be stymied by your evil sister, and just hand you over? What guarantees she won't try to kill the rest of us while she's at it?"

"So you're with Anna on this?" Aress replies in disbelief. "You're going to go up to the gates and try to talk to her evil sister, the one that tried to hex us and seemed really mad at you when you interfered? That it?

"Look, unless you have an actual plan for getting us inside, we need an answer. If you girls are too scared of going in, no big problem. I'll sneak in. Sure, I'm paler than these folks, but I've been sneaking around for a good chunk of my life. I can handle this. If you want, I'll scout out the town, and try to find a way in. That sound good?"
"I don't think that's really the idea," Rikku says. "More like, we march up, Anna starts blasting, I start punching, Madeline starts magic singing and swinging her sword, you start swinging that club thing you've got.

"Odds are, Lili already knows we're here. Moving now might mean we don't give her any more time to prepare. And if you sneak in alone and get caught, we might not know for hours, and we're down one woman on the assault plan."
"I don't really have a plan, I was just honestly going to go with whatever Anna was actually planning on doing. By the sound of it, it wasn't to actually walk up and start flinging magic and steel around... it was to announce our plan and basically demand an audience with the lady we need to see." Madeline remarks rather simply and bluntly, crossing her arms as she says "Like, I'm trying to think of something, but if the city is locked down the way the kid makes it sound, assuming the kid is telling the truth I'll add, even if Aress could sneak in on her own, if something happens your all by your lonesome and the only way we'll know is when another day has passed and we don't hear from you. Which would then leave us a person down on any potential rescue attempt. Assuming they didn't just kill you."

Madeline shrugs and says "Really, the only ideas I have at the moment are either we find out if there's a secret way in, like a smugglers tunnel or some escape passage meant for the royals, and that only really requires scouting around the city or asking some of the locals out here, or just marching up to the doors and saying that we need to speak with the Lady so we can try to save as many as possible from the end of this worlds existence." She ponders it a moment and says "If we can get close enough, I could try to put the guards at the gate to sleep, but if it doesn't work they'll know we're nearby and we'll need to try and fight our way in anyways."
 

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
"I didn't have a plan... beyond perhaps challenging my sister... that's about it..." Anna mutters sadly...
 

BunBun299

Killer Rabbit
Validated User
"Well, then," Rikku says, "are you opposed to Aress scouting ahead under cover of darkness? There is risk, but she might learn something useful. Assuming the world doesn't end before tomorrow morning, we can still charge the gate tomorrow."
 

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
"Well, then," Rikku says, "are you opposed to Aress scouting ahead under cover of darkness? There is risk, but she might learn something useful. Assuming the world doesn't end before tomorrow morning, we can still charge the gate tomorrow."
"I'd say scouting out the area around the city instead first before trying to sneak in would be better." Madeline offers, then looks to the young man and asks "Do you know anyone who might know about other ways into the city?"
 
Top Bottom