• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Poisoned Honey: A Requiem for the Gods Sidequest

annakimly

Lost Deific Kitsune
Validated User
Anna sighs and stops... throwing her arms up... "You don't.... you don't know her..." she mumbles "not like I do..." she looks to her companions.... "I'm.... afraid... I just.... want to get it over with.... because.... ive never been as strong as her... and now... she may have possessed... or even subsumed a powerful sorceress..." the twitching if her ears and tails betrays the truth behind her words...

BunBun299

Killer Rabbit
Validated User
Rikku considers Aress' words. "I admit, I prefer a stand up fight. But there is something to be said here for sneaking. I'll abstain on voting here. So we have one for blasting the gate, one for sneaking. I guess that leaves Madeline?"

RainbowSparkle91

Fluffy Goat Monster
Validated User
"At which part, the guards grab you, toss us in jail and give you to Lili for whatever reason. Yeah, real genius plan there," Aress scoffs. "Look, if we march up to the gate, everyone will see us, and we'd be in trouble really quick with the guards.

"The other option is to wait until dark, and sneak in. And trust me, they won't know where we'll come from. We do this right, Lili won't see us until we're right behind her."
Rikku considers Aress' words. "I admit, I prefer a stand up fight. But there is something to be said here for sneaking. I'll abstain on voting here. So we have one for blasting the gate, one for sneaking. I guess that leaves Madeline?"
Madeline frowns, considering what's been said. "To be honest, I still think sneaking in won't work. Two of us are distinct and are going to be difficult to keep hidden from sight even in the shadows of the evening in a city that sounds like it's on alert. The only way I'd be content with trying to sneak in is if we could find a secret way into the city... as otherwise, we'd have to try and scale the walls."

Top Bottom