• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Pokemon Go it's out!

Mejiro

I think I'm a Drow now
Validated User
Keep you hoping for the later expansion that raises the level cap, even though it's going to be so much XP as to make the double XP not really mean much?

tashkal

Validated User
And if anyone wants theirs added to the great list of codes that I post every 50 posts or so, please PM them to me (I work on affirmative consent as that goes).

Ember Dragon

wannabe otokoyaku
Validated User
Supposedly Groudon and Kyogre are supposed to be showing up as Research Breakthroughs, but neither me nor my wife has seen one. I've gotten just Latios for my last like, five breakthroughs. Am I just having terrible RNG luck, or is something buggy?

tashkal

Validated User
Could be either? I got my first Kyogre from my first box, but the last two have been Latias. My partner has complained weekly about her Latias collection as well.

Kovbasa

Validated User
I've only gotten Latios & Latias since Groudon and Kyogre started showing ups. In fact, since L&L started spawning, I've gotten them far more than everything else. I was hoping to get a really good Lugia, Groudon or Kyogre (90+ IV) but have completely struck out. One more shot before Groudon and Kyogre are phased out - hopefully with L&L as well.

I did get a shiny Latias most recently, so if I'm somehow ever in the same vicinity of any of my in-game friends, I'm happy to trade it.

tashkal

Validated User
The good news is Kyogre and Groudon are both still in breakthroughs though August.

The bad news is, so are Latias and Latios.

Top Bottom