• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Pokemon Go it's out!

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah. I've been trying to figure out what a good "default" team is for fighting TGR if I don't know what to expect. I don't usually PVP outside of the trainer battles, which are very predictable, so all I've got for now is a Salamance.
My two-move Dragonites are great and often take point (two move pokemon are really helpful I find, helps deal with unexpected typing). I like to have a Machamp because the things in there that need a fighting type, really need a fighting type. Mewtwo hits really hard as an anchor.

I'm really digging the grunts. I haven't been too active on the raid scene (I have one or more of every current legendary, plus just haven't been hanging around raid group central, Old Town, as much) so it gives me some fun fights. I've been purifying everything- most are common 'mon but I have one Dratini.

Since you get more balls when you have badges, it's worthwhile to grind some- especially the first badges matter, those extra balls help so much capturing future grunt 'mon.

Last edited:

Kovbasa

Validated User
So while I still haven't completed the Jump-Start questline yet, the new Jirachi questline is up and requires you to make 3 new friends. In case there's anybody in the thread that isn't on my friends list yet, my code is 1159 0302 1190.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I did some trading where the other person wanted some of my older pokemon- got three luckys in a row! (So both my Relicanth are lucky)

I think age does matter there.

I did trade away my level-1 Dragonite (caught in the wild way back in the early days, was 48 CP), because while it was fun to have, ultimately I'm more attached to ones I use.

Top Bottom