• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Pokemon Go it's out!

Mikey Boy

A person
Validated User
As have I. I'm 1865 0733 9654 should anyone need semi-random gifts from the UK.
I too, need friends for the new thing, so my code is: 1692 3340 1131
Just sent you both a request, which should bring me up to 3.

It does seem a bit ridiculous that they keep making this a task in research. Anyone who's played the game a long time is going to have made friends with everyone they know who plays already. I suppose it's an incentive to get players to badger new people to join.

Argaen

Software wizard
Validated User
"Add friends" gets harder the longer you play ^^
From some people playing near me, you can add the same player three times (you'll have to remove them as friend in game) and complete the quest.

Mikey Boy

A person
Validated User
From some people playing near me, you can add the same player three times (you'll have to remove them as friend in game) and complete the quest.
I've occasionally wondered if that would work. Good to know!

Do you lose your friendship progress?

Jolinar

A Little Bag of Satan
Validated User
I need more friends too, and my code is 0383 7056 9126 (user name JFCShutUp. Sorry about that.)

tashkal

Validated User
Time for this.

Username Trainer Code Trainer ID

Andy-C 0612 8395 8198 494ANDY
Belor 4885 7636 0704 broxbob
Casidhe 9492 1463 1454 Casidhe
Bobaloo 4876 0689 9580 Bobaloo23
GreenOzzy 0848 6730 0137 MasterofStick
Kovbasa 1159 0302 1190 Kovbasa
Mikey Boy 1193 2504 2861 MikeyBoyOxford
squidheadjax 3448 8154 6341
tashkal 0376 2913 2349 Tashkal

To be added to this list, PM me (tashkal) with your Trainer Code and Trainer ID (optional). Likewise, PM me to be removed from this list. This list will be reposted every 50 posts or so.

I'm on the second stage of the Jirachi quest line now. Have to walk another Feebas...

Also have a new Got-cha Ranger. That'll help a lot in the future.

Kovbasa

Validated User
I'm on the second stage of the Jirachi quest line now. Have to walk another Feebas...
I'm a little annoyed by that, mostly because I'd just started walking with a Kyogre in anticipation of the water event. I suspect that catching the 10 Whismir are going to take me longer. Sometimes you can't take a step without running into 3 of them, but right now appears to be a low spawn rate time.

Fortunately, I don't think that it'll be that bad of a delay. It definitely shouldn't be as difficult as, say, catching 10 Dittos when their spawn rate isn't boosted by an ongoing event.

Q99

Genderpunk
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Uuugh, Feebas evolution goal. I recently maxed out one for battle so my Feebas candy sits at *11*.

I'm going to Kyogre for the water event, walk a feebas if and when I get candy. Probably use rare candy....

Bobaloo

New World Man
Validated User
I only had kept one Feebas, had just crossed 20km and 100 candies, but it was 2*. The stage one research reward was a 3* Feebas so I'm probably going to wait and walk that one to evolve.

Kovbasa

Validated User
Oh. I'd forgotten about the candy requirement. Fortunately, I've already got enough for that. My only problem is figuring out which one to evolve. The two-star one that I got from the quest, or the utterly terribly shiny that I've been saving for the unlikely event of trading. I'm already walking the normal one now, so I'll probably just stay with it.

Top Bottom