• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Pokemon] SWORD and SHIELD, late 2019!

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Scratch this - I just found out that Bede is not an old lady rival, and is indeed a young boy.
Yeah, I was kind of confused too, although my initial thought was "Wait, are they including a nonbinary Pokemon character? Because if so awesome."

Alas, it seems not to be.

Crinos

Validated User
It's nice to see they're doing Forms. Thought that was one of the most interesting aspects of Alola.
Considering they are no longer doing the national dex, I think this is going to be the new normal for Pokemon games going forward. We're going to get the list of Pokemon, which will include some new ones and some classics, and some of the classics will have regional forms in order to make them unique.

Also interesting is they are breaking away from the Gen 1 Pokemon when making regional mons this time around. And adding new evolved forms to the mix.

Crinos

Validated User
I still want to see Grookey's evolved form be a hooligan called Grooligan.

Grumpygoat

Validated User
It looks like a bong slightly more than the Washington Monument looks like a penis, but it's still mostly reminiscent of smoke stacks and 19th century industrialists.

Silvercat Moonpaw

Quadruped Transhuman
Validated User
Hey, I'm having trouble finding this info: do current Pokemon games use the "you have to catch it" or "you have to see it" method for making Pokedex entries? Not in terms of completion, just the entry itself.

Top Bottom