• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

[Pokemon] SWORD and SHIELD, late 2019!

Pina

Validated User
Though I loved the owl and the fennec fox starters, that grass monkey is pretty adorable. I just hope it remains nice looking as it goes.

Well, I hope that for all of them, really. And more eeveelutions! Moar!

Crinos

Be inspired!
Validated User
So, I just had a thought.

Over the last two games, we got two starters with a final form dark type: First Greninja the dark water frog ninja, and then Incineroar the wrestling Heel Dark fire pokemon.

So with that logic, I think its obvious what we are getting next: Make way for Grookey's evolved final form: Grooligan, the Grass/Dark Punk/Soccer Hooligan Pokemon.
Watch that cute little stick he carries around become a tire iron.

If I am right about this, I am totally taking Grookey as my starter and naming them Sid.

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
So, I just had a thought.

Over the last two games, we got two starters with a final form dark type: First Greninja the dark water frog ninja, and then Incineroar the wrestling Heel Dark fire pokemon.

So with that logic, I think its obvious what we are getting next: Make way for Grookey's evolved final form: Grooligan, the Grass/Dark Punk/Soccer Hooligan Pokemon.
Watch that cute little stick he carries around become a tire iron.

If I am right about this, I am totally taking Grookey as my starter and naming them Sid.
Sid? GHAZGHKULL MAG URUK THRAKA!

Top Bottom