• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Poll] What Is Your Preferred MTG Color(s)?

What is your preferred MTG Color(s)?

• Total voters

SpaceNinja

Validated User
Grixis! Red and Black have some nasty creatures and removal, Blue is great for tempo and card advantage.

Asmodai

Warrior Kobold
RPGnet Member
Validated User
White - a white weenie deck (Serra Angels, Crusade, Savannah Lions, Swords to Plowshares, etc.) was my first Magic deck that was semi-competitive.

All my Commander decks are multi-colour now, but my favorites (Kaalia, Ghave, Mayael) all use a lot of white creatures and spells.

CWalck93

Doom Priest of Peace and Happiness
Validated User
Always have been a fan of Green/Black... although Red/Black is just... brutal sometimes.

Collective_Restraint

Validated User
What ? No choice for 5 color builds :) ? I started playing Magic during the Invasion block and the first deck I bought was Domain and I immediately fell in love with it. I like having to play a game (trying to get the 5 basic land types out) within a game. Harrow is the best spell ever. Collective Restraint is the first card I bought as singles (I always bought boosters for quite a while). Draco, Cromat, Child of Alara, etc. I just love domain.

As for the color I hate the most, it's blue. Especially mono-blue. If I'd be on a battle field dueling another wizard and he wouldn't cast anything other than counterspells, I'd simply stop casting and start wacking him with my staff asking him to counter that ;).

Beckett

Golden Wyvern Adept
Validated User
Black. I love the flavor. I love the creatures. I love that my counterspell is "I'm gonna Murder your creature." I love that sometimes I'm going to punch myself in the face.

I got back into Magic last fall, so just started learning the Guilds. Guilds of Ravnica didn't really appeal to me, but I was hyped for Ravnica Allegiance because Orzhov looked so much like what I wanted, and it did not disappoint.

Vael

Validated User
I really like Blue. When it comes to EDH, I like 3 colour decks with Blue. So: Bant, Esper, Grixis, Jeskai, Sultai and Temur. I'm hoping for an interesting Jeskai or Temur Deck in the 2019 Commander set.

kalil

Validated User
U/W. Specifically old school U/W control with Serra Angels, Control Magics, Jaemdae Tomes and expensive jewelry to power them.

Top Bottom