• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Ponyhammer 40k: Acoltytes of the Inquisition

Elfwine

Validated User
"Is that far from here?"

Keen Study is ready to move before asking the question, but making it obvious just how much she doesn't want to be around these ponies might not be the best response.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Is that far from here?"

Keen Study is ready to move before asking the question, but making it obvious just how much she doesn't want to be around these ponies might not be the best response.
"NO! It's just d-d-down the way!" One of them gestures eagerly west with a hoof.

Elfwine

Validated User
Keen Study nods curtly.

"Thank you."

She looks to her colleagues expectantly. If push comes to shove - well, a skinny unicorn isn't going to be able to do much shoving against Radiant wanting to stay. Physically, at least.

"We should take a look, don't you think?"

Elfwine

Validated User
Keen is only slower than Radiant for having less energy.

With a slight tip of her hat, she's off without waiting for Cogwheel.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The acoltytes make their way on hoof to the main cathedral of Hollow Shade: a towering, central structure that's two times bigger than a manufactorum. Painted all in a glossy onyx black, the only prominent feature of the architecture is the stained glass windows that depict the God-Empress Celestia looking down upon various scenes in a state of unfathomable sorrow. The largest of these artfully shows her upon the Golden Throne, her horrid wounds slowly mending as tears fall from her eyes at the deaths and sacrifices below her.

Walking in, an area is immediately spotted off to the side to drop rain gear, along with automated heated fans and brushes to clean and dry soaked ponies. There is no service being held at the moment, so the cathedral is quiet and mostly empty, with only a few Ministorum ponies moving about in their dark robes with gilded trim tending the candles or arranging the furniture. A row of gorgeous, glorious marble statues depicting the Imperium of Ponykind's holiest saints lines the main walkway all the way to the grand altar.

According to the dataslate given to Keen Study by Sapphire Sunlight, the last known location of Shrouded Wings was somewhere in the Undertown beneath this very structure.

Last edited:

Bremen

RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Oh," Radiant Torch says. "I guess it's not so surprising this is where Joy was invented."

After a few moments of pondering that she asks, "So, any idea beyond just going around looking for this pony?"

Last edited:

Meriss

Chaos Incarnate
Validated User
Brass Cogwheel

The stallion looks around nervously. "I don't really know any other way Torch." He extends his mechadendrite and starts scanning for where an entrance should be.

OOC:
I'm going to Create an Advantage Hidden Entrance . Clever: 4dF+3 3
Well good to get the bad rolls out now.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Brass Cogwheel

The stallion looks around nervously. "I don't really know any other way Torch." He extends his mechadendrite and starts scanning for where an entrance should be.
The techpony manages to locate what appears to be some form of access door placed in an unusual area: the sacred catacombs in the dark depths of the cathedral.

OOC: Hm. Wouldn't that technically be an Overcome action to search for hidden entrances? I'm always on the edge between CA and Overcome. Regardless, you succeed.

Top Bottom