• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Professional Freelance Illustrator looking for projects and commissions

Lynx1482

Retired User
I highly recommend Anderson for commission. I'm publishing a commercial adventure and needed a few pieces of a similar art style. He finished the first piece within 48 hours with quality beyond my expectations. His prices are reasonable. I feel I got a good bargain for the price even after tipping him 20%.

If you love sword or sorcery art as I do... or really any fantasy art... send him email.

Anderson Maia

Validated User
I highly recommend Anderson for commission. I'm publishing a commercial adventure and needed a few pieces of a similar art style. He finished the first piece within 48 hours with quality beyond my expectations. His prices are reasonable. I feel I got a good bargain for the price even after tipping him 20%.

If you love sword or sorcery art as I do... or really any fantasy art... send him email.
Thank you a lot man, it was great working with you!
Life is so much easier and fun when I get to paint S&S :geek:

Here is the image:

Anderson Maia

Validated User
Hello people, I'm currently available!
Some new pieces from my portfolio (many more to come once the clients allow me ;)):

Top Bottom