• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[PS4] Opinions on Spider-Man?

Kreuzritter

Validated User
iron spidey is actually a great suit power when you're fighting a lot of shield baddies or heavies
yeah, mechanically, that's the armor-penetrating buff for scything through particularly hardy mobs.

and fun thing, as you unlock costumes, you can swap out the suit specific powers that go with them, so you can have the ult you want with the suit that you want

Goodsport

Adventurer
Validated User
What are the chances that Japanese Spider-Man, his vehicles and his rogues gallery will appear in the next DLC? :)

-G

Kreuzritter

Validated User
Is that due to Japanese Spider-Man's main motivation being his father's murder by the Iron Cross Army? :confused:

-G
no, it's just a random homage line thrown out by a holo-spidey if you use the scarlet Spider costume's ult in the Japanese dub

Andrew Sheeler

Crime Fighter
Validated User
I'm finally playing my way through The City That Never Sleeps. Just finished The Heist. So far, it's interesting. But I've heard the second two DLCs go downhill. Guess we'll see..

Agamemnon2

Validated User
I have to say, I am disappointed. A whole thread about opinions on Spider-Man and nobody willing to tell the truth...

HE's a MENACE! *fistshake*

Top Bottom