• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[PS4] Opinions on Spider-Man?

Balac

Validated User
The DLC is more of a mixed bag than the main game. First one is pretty good with some very interesting character moments, definitely worth playing in my opinion. Part two is not as good but still has it's moments. The last one...well I got halfway through and gave up in disgust so not really a fan.

Andrew Sheeler

Crime Fighter
Validated User
The DLC is more of a mixed bag than the main game. First one is pretty good with some very interesting character moments, definitely worth playing in my opinion. Part two is not as good but still has it's moments. The last one...well I got halfway through and gave up in disgust so not really a fan.
Worst part of the DLC is the mobs. They introduce a series of new goons tailor made to be as annoying as possible. I used to enjoy doing mob-clearing missions, but those ones were just a slog.

Balac

Validated User
Oh those suck, no argument there but what really killed the DLC for me (after the first one) was the writing. It was so good in the base game but went downhill hard with some character choices legitimately pissing me off. Frustrating gameplay that was less challenging and more just irritating didn't help. Not the first game with weak DLC but given how good the base game was it hit especially hard.

Nessalantha

Validated User
Worst part of the DLC is the mobs. They introduce a series of new goons tailor made to be as annoying as possible. I used to enjoy doing mob-clearing missions, but those ones were just a slog.
I definitely found myself resorting to gadgets, particularly the electric webs, more than I did in the main game. It made improvisation more difficult, and therefore the fights less interesting. And I can't think of a single boss battle I liked in the DLC, where as I liked most of them in the main game -- and I generally hate boss battles.

Top Bottom