• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

🎨 Creative Quotes you can build a character off of

csyphrett

Validated User
We're from the government. We're here to help you.

You are a rumor, recognized as Deva Ju and dismissed just as quickly.

I am searching for something taken out of my soul. Something I would never lose, something someone stole.
CES

MoonHunter

Game Guru-Thread Shepherd
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Have you made peace with your self and your Gods?

*** *0* ***
Shhh. Genius at work here. Don't need your drivel distracting me. Now shhh... what did I say about shhh? What part of shhhhh did you not understand?

See this. Bomb. Distract the genius we go boom. Are you suicidal or are you going to shut your mouth?

Never going to be appreciated in my lifetime.
Nah, we are not going to appreciate you posthumously either.
What?
You die doing this, we die with you... nobody is going to like you after that.
No not that, did you just use the word posthumously correctly in a sentence? I didn't think you knew that word.

Yes, you're right. You don't like my kind here. I use my brain for a living. Smart guys tell you what to do. I get that.

Oh, it isn't because I am smart?

Well, smart guys make sure to have friends. Let me introduce you to Mic here. He uses his fists and guns for a living. For a bottle of Jack, he will knock down everyone in this bar.
nah, these guys I will do for a beer.
I will go set up the next round then....
*** *0* ***​
Mic looking through the binocs. Shhhh. Doing soldier thing. eehh. No you shsssss. Unless you are suicidal or want to die, shhhhh.

*** *0* ***​
Cultists. Why did it have to be cultists?
Really?
What? They are snake cultists. It is appy ro or what ever you were saying the other day.
The word is apropos and you really do listen.
Some of the time.

Last edited:

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
All from the same fictional character...

"Easy! Take it easy! I hate personal violence, especially when I'm the person."

"I steal things. compulsive, I'm afraid. I've had my head adjusted by some of the best in the business. But it just won't stay adjusted."
"A professional thief?"
"More a vocation than a profession; other people's property just comes naturally to me."

"Nervous? I'm not nervous. Just... poised for action, that's all."

"...That's immoral. The cold-hearted murdering -- let's kill him now before he can do it."

"Tell him I've just worked out a completely new strategy. It's called Running away."

"Hello there. How are you? Excuse me wandering about your premises but I wonder if you can help me. I'm an escaped prisoner. I was a thief but recently I've become interested in sabotage, in a small way you understand, nothing too ambitious, I hate vulgarity, don't you? Anyway, I've come to blow something up. What do you think will be most suitable?"

"Look, you don't have to give reasons. You don't even have to explain. Whatever it is, we'll back you up."
What character? It sounds like one of the older Doctors, almost, but for the thief thing.

OmSwaOperations

Validated User
"And when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"

"The world is a good place, and worth fighting for"

Adeps

Validated User
"If nothing that we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." - Angel (from Angel)

"If there is nothing but what we make in this world, brothers... let us make good." - Beta-Ray Bill (from the Thor comics)

Top Bottom