• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Re-Recruitment][Night's Black Agents] The Hesselius Letter

pstjmack

Validated User
A while ago I kicked off a Night's Black Agents campaign riffing very widely off Pelgrane's Dracula Dossier resources. It kind of ran out of steam when at least one of the major players went AWOL. If anyone in the original cast is interested in coming back on board, I'd be glad to restart it. Any new recruits are just as welcome - we can always wind back to the prologue/pilot episode.

Cannonball Cannonball and Regular Guy Regular Guy , you were def both on the original strength - you're welcome to come back on board if you want to.

Nate_MI

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Tempted. On the spectrum of Ian Fleming to John le Carre, where does this lay?

King Hellfire

Saving RPG.net...
Is love to, because I've heard so much about it. I have the pdf but haven't read through it...could you handle an utter noob??

pstjmack

Validated User
It looks like this is a go, everyone on board? Hopefully I have my GM chops down a bit better now as well.

King Hellfire

Saving RPG.net...
Hi there,

real life kind of intruded this weekend and I didn't have the chance I'd hoped to dig into the rules, so it's probably better if I bow out.

Or, more heroically, "you guys go on ahead, I'd just slow you down! I'll hold them here! Get to the choppah!!!"

Top Bottom