• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recommend me new webcomics

Terrence Marks

heady aside in a dell
Validated User
My first comic, Unlike Minerva, just had its 20th anniversary. It has grown old and I have grown old. My friends - even my new friends - are now old-timers.

So please recommend me some new webcomics by new people. Comics less than three years old, by folks who've been doing this for less than three years, let's say.

Last edited:

not a pumpkin

Validated User
Do you have any preferences you can specify? Some of us have uh, large lists of webcomics we follow, narrowing it down a bit could help.

Going through my list, I'm amused at how a lot of what I would consider "recent favourites" started in 2015.

Terrence Marks

heady aside in a dell
Validated User
Do you have any preferences you can specify? Some of us have uh, large lists of webcomics we follow, narrowing it down a bit could help.

Going through my list, I'm amused at how a lot of what I would consider "recent favourites" started in 2015.
Attrition has cleared out much of what I used to read. I'm looking for something with an ongoing story as opposed to your gag-a-day comics. I care more about characters than jokes, I suppose. Beyond that, not really.

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Attrition has cleared out much of what I used to read. I'm looking for something with an ongoing story as opposed to your gag-a-day comics. I care more about characters than jokes, I suppose. Beyond that, not really.
It's gag-a-day but there's a chronological progression, and I think you'll care about the characters. Also the comic has completed so you can read the whole thing, which does form an overall arc.

Let's Speak English

Shay Guy

Validated User
It's gag-a-day but there's a chronological progression, and I think you'll care about the characters. Also the comic has completed so you can read the whole thing, which does form an overall arc.

Let's Speak English
Ran from 2014 to 2016, and Kiwi Blitz before it started in 2009, so it kinda fails "comics less than three years old, by folks who've been doing this for less than three years" on both counts.

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ran from 2014 to 2016, and Kiwi Blitz before it started in 2009, so it kinda fails "comics less than three years old, by folks who've been doing this for less than three years" on both counts.
Time flies, I guess. 2014, seriously? And I'd forgotten about Kiwi Blitz. Guess I missed it by *that much*.

Top Bottom