• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Recruitment] Don't Rest Your Head

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Is anyone interested in a game of Evil Hat Production's Don't Rest Your Head? I've had a fairly successful game or two on here and I really enjoy the setting. I'm looking for three players.

The plot of this one takes place after my last one, Beware the Tacks Man. Mother When is dead and in her place has risen a horrifying new threat: the Nec-Romantic, who is attempting to unleash an undead army upon the Mad City and conquer it once and for all, damning all to eternal torment as walking rotting corpses out of vengeance for her lost love.

Last edited:

spittingimage

hawwwk-ptui
Validated User
I'd be interested. I have a copy of DRYH, but I haven't had a chance to play it. I'd need to brush up on the rules. Is there a particular sort of character that's most suitable? I have half an idea about a spoiled rich kid who drove drunk and killed his passengers in an accident.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'd be interested. I have a copy of DRYH, but I haven't had a chance to play it. I'd need to brush up on the rules. Is there a particular sort of character that's most suitable? I have half an idea about a spoiled rich kid who drove drunk and killed his passengers in an accident.
No particular character required. You just need to be able to answer the questions in the book. The rich kid is certainly fine by me.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, it's been 4 days. This is a no go. I'm calling this CLOSED.

Top Bottom