• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Recruitment] Elder Scrolls 2.5: Prequel to Morrowind

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Greetings all, and welcome to the meta thread for the Elder Scrolls II.V: Prequel to Morrowind! I'm your Game Master, Pandorym, and with me currently are four players:
And we have room for a fifth if anyone is interested!

Now, this game will be run using Fate Accelerated, after much internal deliberation, due to the large difference between the Elder Scrolls' games with their skills.

Before that however, your characters will be constructed according to the following format:
  • High Concept. This must include your race.
  • Trouble. A problem that plagues you in some fashion. Make it a good one!
  • Profession. A job or a particular set of skills. Even if it's only what your character used to do!
  • Connection. An aspect linked to one of the other characters, to help explain why you're all gathered together and why you stick together.
  • Free Aspect. Anything you want!

Stormraven

Mystical Atheist
Validated User
Mierin
Breton Singer of Blades
I sing blades, I don't use them!
Former Bard of High Rock
(Connection TBD)
I sing and the rocks themselves listen.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hm... maybe having a High Concept and a Profession aspect is a bit much...

Stormraven

Mystical Atheist
Validated User
I dunno.

Bard is one thing. It covers singing, playing, acting. Probably could cover disguise, connections, politics, and so on.

Blade Singer is something else entirely. I envision it as someone who enchants weapons (primarily blades) with song. Mostly, I'd use it for CAAs in combat.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I dunno.

Bard is one thing. It covers singing, playing, acting. Probably could cover disguise, connections, politics, and so on.

Blade Singer is something else entirely. I envision it as someone who enchants weapons (primarily blades) with song. Mostly, I'd use it for CAAs in combat.
Alright then.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Color me interested if extensive Lore isn't a requirement to play without borking everyone's fun. I'll need to research races a bit to give you a clean concept.
Extensive lore knowledge isn't required to play.

Top Bottom