• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Recruitment] Ongoing GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Campaign

Greg 1

Some Guy
Validated User
We already have four characters for the campaign For the Love of Treasure, but it would be nice to have a couple more.

The Wiki is here :https://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/For_the_Love_of_Treasure/Main_Page

The party will include my niece, who is 17, and her mother, who is primarily there because my niece is.

PCs can be lawless, but we need to keep things "clean". Please steer clear of sheer evil, sex, occult themes, and suchlike.

So far, we have

Ernald, Wood-Elf Scout
Ugog, Half-Ogre Knight
Minou, Catfolk Swashbuckler
Ruiz De Santiago, Catfolk Barbarian

Skydigger

Banned
Validated User
Tentative interest on my part.
From your point of view -- which character this party needs most?

Last edited:

Greg 1

Some Guy
Validated User
Tentative interest on my part.
From your point of view -- which character this party needs most?
Personally, I recommend playing what you want while avoiding other folks niches.

Of course, some folks like to fill party "needs" and I don't want to stand in the way of that.

Greg 1

Some Guy
Validated User
Daz Florp Labam and our Gnome Druid friend would still like to be in. We have plenty of PCs then.

Let's get those sheets up! :)

chitzk0i

Miniature Creampuff
Validated User
After reading Dungeon Fantasy’s advice on skills, I’m going to add Skinny to Ruiz and spend the points one each on First Aid, Merchant, Diplomacy, Area Knowledge(Catfolk kingdoms?), and Body Language. I don’t know when I can get back to my computer to update my sheet.

Also, that would be the first point in First Aid in the party. 😆 Unless there’s a cinematic “healing surge” type mechanic, First Aid is going to be important!

Which also reminds me, are we going to track ammunition and meals or abstract them on some level?

Last edited:

Dalillama

Validated User
Unless there’s a cinematic “healing surge” type mechanic
There is not. Hopefully we can find a place to buy healing potions at a decent rate.

Area Knowledge(Catfolk kingdoms?)
Serra Gentegati, if I may. Poorly translated into Common as the Tortoiseshell Hills.
Also, that would be the first point in First Aid in the party.
Look, Ruiz, I've told you before, the servants took care of that! If Mother had given me a decent amount ot the treasury, we wouldn't have to have this conversation.

Last edited:

Greg 1

Some Guy
Validated User
I'd like to get this started, but it would be good to have just one more character up on the wiki before we do so.

Top Bottom