• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Recruitment][SW]Wyrd of the Wanderer

Kath

The Furthest Away
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think I'm finished now. Let me know if there's anything that needs changing or expanding on. I'm looking forward to the game starting!

MonoRed

Validated User
Hey, sorry guys, but I've been trying to get a character together and it's just not clicking for me. I'm gonna go ahead and bow out. Thanks!

Sepulchritude

Validated User
I'm not terribly worried about it. I know the background has the connection acting as intercessor, but I figure her life experience would mean valuable insight into diplomacy, trade, and ritual custom. Bracha understands persons, Erishel led a people.

I might also revise for more of a combat tactician, if we've just lost the harbinger who was going that route, so then the soft-power advice would be even more helpful.

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
I might also revise for more of a combat tactician, if we've just lost the harbinger who was going that route, so then the soft-power advice would be even more helpful.
I wouldn't worry too much about roles. Play the character you want to play. The game will develop around that. Also, the bulk of player action within the empire will typically want to revolve around a core approach of 'secretive and subversive'.

That said, there is plenty of room for tactical approach if that appeals to you.

Sepulchritude

Validated User
It might. There's definitely space for it within the Borderguard Witch concept. I'll mull for a little. It would mostly mean replacing the matchmaking and de-escalation aptitude with antagonistic negotiation and leverage. A few skill changes, maybe one edge. Contact an angrier set of ghosts.

Top Bottom