• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Red Dead Redemption 2 discussion/playthrough - one more big score

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
[video=youtube_share;HVRzx17WHVk]https://youtu.be/HVRzx17WHVk[/video]

This is for general RDR2 discussion.

I've got my copy. Midnight lauch, wooo! ..... except, being that I have to work tomorrow, better just to go to bed. But it'll be all installed and patched tomorrow and I'm looking forward to getting back to the West, living out the surely doomed tale of the Van Der Linde gang.

After all, you never do get that one last big score, do you?

brigantium

Validated User
I'd say "dont believe the hype", but this look f***ing jawbreaker. Despite the crunch time controversy and all the stuff related, not this month, neither in christmas, but I'll bite this one sooner or later.

Fallen Seraph

Validated User
Got mine waiting to be unlocked on my PS4. I work till midnight so I'll get to come home to it ready to go.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
I'm in! Be aware if you have the disk version you need to swap halfway through install.

I've turned much of the HUD off. This snowy forest is very beautiful (especially the lighting) and atmospheric.

Ugly Man

Shaman Theme Jet Wink
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Got my copy last night, but with PAX Aus starting today I haven’t had a chance to play it. Made sure it’s installed though, so I’ll start tonight.

A 100gb install is weighty.

awesomeocalypse

Validated User
My plans to play last night were dashed because I underestimated the install time, but I cannot wait to get home from work to play this game

Ineti

Playing mind games! Woo!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Had a chance to play it for about an hour late last night and it looks great. Downloading the app for my ipad to see how the dual devices integrate together. Looking forward to sinking a ton of time into this game.

Top Bottom