• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC Red Hand of Doom [D&D 3.5]

Dudley Do-Right

Validated User
No worries. I've been at my place in Florida keeping an eye on the storm. Looks like the west coast is not in danger so I'm heading back north to Massachusetts.

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
With his knowledge of law, would luther know of any laws, treaties, oaths, or agreements that would bind the elves into assisting our cause?
As far as he's aware, the Tiri Kitor have no binding agreements with the folk of Elsir Vale. They just live in the Witchwood. It's possible one could claim that Lord Jarmaath has technical dominion over the forest, but it's a largely unenforceable claim.

It's certainly possible to convince them to aid you, but you're unlikely to be able to force them to.

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Well, it looks like no one wants to do anything with regard to the funeral.

I'll update tomorrow.

Dudley Do-Right

Validated User
I just can't think of anything to post about the funeral. We didn't know the deceased and the main thing is telling tales and singing songs about the deceased, it makes it difficult for me to add anything meaningful.

Elfwine

Validated User
I'll probably get something up if I think of something clever just so "Veryacas has been conscious." shows.

"Dragging Veryacas away from saying nice things about the deceased, the deceased's male kin, and pretty much every remotely attractive male in the settlement, you..." is better than nothing.

Last edited:

Talisman

The Man of Talis
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Apologies for the delay, but we're rolling again. We're past the formal funeral and into the casual socializing, so feel free to describe what you're doing and let me know what you're seeking to accomplish.

Top Bottom