• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

IC Red Markets - Get Rich or Die Trying

IronMongoose

Validated User
Moonchild

He puts his hand up, making a 'calm the Hell down' gesture as he glances down at the dog. The last thing he needed right now was for a dog to attack him when he was...vulnerable.

"Woah, dude, it's nothing to worry about, I'm immune." He holds up his right arm and twists it so that Kennel can get a good look at the faint scar of a years-old Casualty bite.

"I don't tend to tell people I've only known for two weeks in case they start to view my skeleton as a trust fund. So let's all chill, okay?"

Iustum

RPGnet Newsletter Editor
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Collar

The priest removes his Ubiq specs and says: "Yes. The demon has been banished, and through the grace of God we have all come through without serious harm. Let's not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by fighting amongst ourselves."

Nate_MI

Formerly 'Raveled'
Validated User
Kennel

His eyes darted between the priest and the man covered in Blight. He took another step back but dropped a hand down to Rags, the dog quieting down and lowering its hackles. "So he's gonna be... okay?" Kennel weighed the chance of this being true, and the chance of him overpowering the rest of the team. "Okay. Well. I'll buy it for now. But!" He held up a single finger and made sure the rest of the team was paying attention to him. "Someone else carries the shotgun until we're back at the Enclave. I'm not saying I don't trust him, I'm just saying that if he starts screaming and puking up blood then I want someone else to have the fucking shotgun."

Atlictoatl

Powered by the Apocryphal
Validated User
Whisper

"The fuck? No." Whisper is looking at Kennel like he's lost it. "We still have to clear out the island over there, and there ain't anything wrong with him. He's immune, he beat the crap outta that thing from the inside, and if anybody's on probation it's you, Kennel. That was some bullshit, earlier."

Iustum

RPGnet Newsletter Editor
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Collar

"Yes; I suppose our job is not yet finished." He turns to Kennel: "If he goes Vector, which he will not, he'll not use the shotgun anyway. Let's find a way out to that island and finish this."

Rowenn552

Validated User
We get a wide shot of the lake and moving slowly out to a tree covered island is a passenger packed boat being rowed by one of the men.

When you reach the island Kennel, your shoulders are on fire. At least you know the fuel went to a good cause...

The island is nice and quiet and within a few minutes using the coordinates provided, Collar is able to direct the crew to the cabin.

The cabin is located in a clearing and there are a number of small fields and gardens that could use work but which show a lot of promise for supporting a person. The cabin itself could also use some work at least from the outside.
Initial scans of the area show no signs of movement....

What do you do?

OOC: Awareness rolls

Iustum

RPGnet Newsletter Editor
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Collar

Collar says: "Cover me, please," to the rest of the team, makes sure that his collar is as white as possible and visible, and then sets off walking at a measured pace toward the cabin with his hands visible.

Atlictoatl