• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Remember Tomorrow

Hogscape

Validated User
Hi folks,

I've just noticed that Gregor Hutton of 3:16 fame has a new RPG called Remember Tomorrow.

It claims to feature 'GM-less' scene resolution.

Information on the new game seems thin on the ground. Any earlier adopters out there care to shed a little light on the new system?

Miss Atomic Bomb

Welcome to your life. There's no turning back.
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Let's put it this way. You ever look at a game and have it derail all the game ideas you had already because you want to throw it on the table right now? This is one of those games.

Gregor had my five bucks already from 3:16, which provided my office group with a brilliant campaign even if we drove it off the road sometimes.

DVUS

The Chief Shark Boner
Validated User
I love 3:16! I think that I might have to check this game out... The play looks interesting!

Mithras

5859B7 Age 48 7 Terms
Validated User
He must stop work on this immediately and continue working on 316AD (I believe it is called) godammit! :p:p:p:p

Peregrin

Bwahaha!
Let's put it this way. You ever look at a game and have it derail all the game ideas you had already because you want to throw it on the table right now? This is one of those games.
Note to self: finish Mage chronicle before looking at Remember Tomorrow.

Rain242

Refugee from Reality
Validated User
A literary cyberpunk RPG by Gregor Hutton? For five dollars? Sold. Sold as hell.
Bought it last night immediately after finding this thread. :) I'm still in the process of reading it, but it's looking good so far. Liking the Ready, Willing & Able stats (called 'Parameters' in the book) and the 'Conditions', which look to be a bit Aspect-like at this point. I'll throw out a bit more information as I get to it, if no one else beats me to it...

Top Bottom