• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Report your forum lags/delays/timeouts/problems here, please

CWalck93

Doom Priest of Peace and Happiness
Validated User
i'm having the same issue as Rook with posting and the lag. I hit 'post reply' and it just doesn't get to the next screen. But when I back out of the page (or reload the forums), the post mysteriously appears. Also using Chrome but on Windows 10. Noticed this issue on multiple computers.

CaButler

Validated User
I don't know if this needed to go here or in it's own thread, but I was getting something akin to an invalid certificate error when trying to access the site today in Firefox, where the browser didn't want me to go initially until I added it as an exception. I was getting this with other websites so it's possible it's the browser itself, but I still wanted to bring it up, just in case.

EDIT: Here's the exact error I'm getting:

forum.rpg.net uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown. The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates. An additional root certificate may need to be imported. Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

Last edited:

Sleeper

Red-eyed dust bunny
Validated User
I don't know if this needed to go here or in it's own thread, but I was getting something akin to an invalid certificate error when trying to access the site today in Firefox, where the browser didn't want me to go initially until I added it as an exception. I was getting this with other websites so it's possible it's the browser itself, but I still wanted to bring it up, just in case.
I use Firefox, and I haven't seen any cert errors.

Edit: Win10, Firefox 60.0.1

Last edited:

Rook S.

scritches make me floof!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm not supposed to give advice but that is information anyone giving advice would want.

Top Bottom